IGNORED

Guess Who'll Be Sick This Week Thread...

andy g

I'm losing track of which players are injured and which players have just been out for a month with the "flu", but there are bound to be another three or four players missing from the squad for Newcastle completely at random... can you guess correctly which players ?

I'm going for

Gerken

Fontaine

Hartley

Skuse

Sno

Elliot

Hartley

Skuse

Naughty.

Lets face it any centre midfielder with so much as a headache is sidelined for as long as deemed necessary. Hartley wanted to play on Tuesday. Hartley won't play at Newcastle. GJ said he needs 5 days to recover from Tuesday. That takes it to Sunday...

Starting lineup & subs from the Preston game -

Gerken

Orr

Carey

Nyatanga

Fontaine

McAllister

Elliott

Hartley

Clarkson

Haynes

Maynard

Subs:

Basso

Johnson

Skuse

Williams

Sproule

Akinde

B. Wilson

Ones in red have been out, either with the virus or for other reasons, at some point so far this season... so only a few left to hit now! Plus ofcourse Sno/Saborio

Naughty.

Lets face it any centre midfielder with so much as a headache is sidelined for as long as deemed necessary. Hartley wanted to play on Tuesday. Hartley won't play at Newcastle. GJ said he needs 5 days to recover from Tuesday. That takes it to Sunday...

He has shingles for heavens sake. 5 days is pretty optimistic on Gary's part frankly. It can take a very long time to recover. Unless of course people really do believe he makes up illnesses and injuries. If so it says more about them than him. :disapointed2se: If not the "joke" is pretty threadbare by now.

Naughty.

You now appear to be insinuating that Gary Johnson makes up or at least exaggerates injuries/illness to players so that his preferred players can play. I can only hope this is an attempt at humour because otherwise it's a frankly baffling accusation to be levelling at the manager.

He has shingles for heavens sake. 5 days is pretty optimistic on Gary's part frankly. It can take a very long time to recover. Unless of course people really do believe he makes up illnesses and injuries. If so it says more about them than him. :disapointed2se: If not the "joke" is pretty threadbare by now.

I have had Shingles and as i said in another thread, i felt fine the whole time. The only problem i had a was a very sensitive area on my back that was painful. Apart from that and being contagious with the Chicken pox virus i was fine and playing football on the Saturday

I have had Shingles and as i said in another thread, i felt fine the whole time. The only problem i had a was a very sensitive area on my back that was painful. Apart from that and being contagious with the Chicken pox virus i was fine and playing football on the Saturday

Sure but was Gary's famous "Championship fitness" required?

Archived