IGNORED

Can Someone Help This Doughnut?

Riaz

is Newcastle (NCL) the Newcastle Central about 0.5 miles from the stadium?

Hope so! If not I'm in trouble

From what I can see it is. But the train from bristol goes to the main train station and we change-over there.. i think!

Newcastle Central Station‎ - more info »

Neville Street, Newcastle upon tyne, NE1 5DH‎ - 0845 722 5225‎

Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 11 reviews - Write a review

Newcastle Central Station, or simply Newcastle, or locally Central Station, is the mainline railway station in the city of Newcastle upon Tyne, England ...

Okay so I guess it is:) thats good as I have booked a train to Leeds from there after the game!

Newcastle Central Station‎ - more info »

Neville Street, Newcastle upon tyne, NE1 5DH‎ - 0845 722 5225‎

Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 11 reviews - Write a review

Newcastle Central Station, or simply Newcastle, or locally Central Station, is the mainline railway station in the city of Newcastle upon Tyne, England ...

Okay so I guess it is:) thats good as I have booked a train to Leeds from there after the game!

Well it seems the bristol trains go to the other newcastle station and we need to get a train from there.

Well it seems the bristol trains go to the other newcastle station and we need to get a train from there.

For all you intrepid westcountry men and women bravely venturing north tomorrow to the far-flung borders of the realm.

Your train from Bristol will go to Newcastle Central. From there you can either walk or take the Metro.

I have never heard of a station called Newcastle Main. Newcastle Central is the main station in Newcasle, in fact as far as I know the only one with the Newcastle name in it (apart from Newcastle Airport before some smartarras pulls me up).

Good luck and enjoy the day tomorrow, and don't forget to bring the pith helmet.

From an exile in the north-east, although still 70 miles from Newcastle.

For all you intrepid westcountry men and women bravely venturing north tomorrow to the far-flung borders of the realm.

Your train from Bristol will go to Newcastle Central. From there you can either walk or take the Metro.

I have never heard of a station called Newcastle Main. Newcastle Central is the main station in Newcasle, in fact as far as I know the only one with the Newcastle name in it (apart from Newcastle Airport before some smartarras pulls me up).

Good luck and enjoy the day tomorrow, and don't forget to bring the pith helmet.

thanks for the info!

cheers

Should I wear my thermals as it's a balmy 21 in London today? :colder::farmer:

Archived