IGNORED

Possible Signings, What Do You Think?

darling

We need 2 strikers. How about 2 from this list of players who are and may be available:

Shaun Goater

Andy Liddell

Paul Heffernan

Dean Sturridge

Iwan Roberts

Scott Taylor

John Murphy

Stephen McPhee

Rodney Jack

Steve Howard (Big ######, but does the job, as we City fans know!)

Personally, once we get Matthews and Peacock of our wage bill ( they must be on massive wages), I'd sign Goater and Sturridge with my second choice being Taylor and Heffernan

Also, how about signing Alan Quinn from Wednesday? He is a quality attacking midfielder, shame he was suspended Saturday!

Guest Burnell4rovers

I don't think notts county will be in the position of demanding £1m for heffernan.

With regard to liddel and Jack, do we really need another 10(liddel)/5(Jack) goal a season man who Wilson would pick week in week out no matter how bad he is playing.

Just get rid of peacock and we'll be OK. If we were playing Miller/robers or Miller/lita all season we would have been champs.

I'm more concerned about replacing tinnion and doc when he goes off to southampton, without them we will be lost. Burnell is class :dunno: , no-one is good enough in the middle to replace them.

Just get rid of peacock and we'll be OK. If we were playing Miller/robers or Miller/lita all season we would have been champs.

No we wouldnt of, as he scored hat loads in the 1st half of the season and won loads of points.

Gillespie and an Akinbiyi type player would do us. Liddel has scored 16 this year in a higher league(more than any of our strikers) while being in and out of the team.

Guest worle-red

Akinbiyi type player would do us.

AKINBIYI!!!!!!!!!! :@ :@ Have you ever seen him play for city? hes CR#P! HE MISSES SITTERS!!!!!!!!!!!! :@ :@

Archived