IGNORED

We The Undersigned

CiderSomerset

For the young people Buckaroo is when you take a beast of burden which doesn't posses the characteristics of a horse (Manchester United) or a donkey (Rovers) and bit by bit slowly increase its load by adding to its burden until it loses its rag and throws its toys out of the pram.

Such is the way with todays opponents. They are the media darlings without having actually won anything for 30 years. And that was the Fairs Cup. Think of the Watney cup but with proper teams. Christ in that time we have had at least 35 managers and gone shooting up and down various divisions like Debenhams lifts. We have gone to Wembley and won, the Millennium Stadium, Anfield, Elland Road, Old Trafford...and won.

Notice the repetition of the words 'and won' here? Good.

Back to Buckaroo then.

Our illustrious opponents in the real world are neither fish nor flesh. They are neither horse nor donkey despite this bloody silly rose tinted idea that they are glorious, well, losers. So onto to the tired old mule we'll load a shovel. To add to that they have been relegated from the Hollywood that is the Premier League where everyone is happy, the grounds are always full and the ticketing fair. And on goes the rope.

The greatest England manager since Sir Alf Ramsey took them away from drop and back to respectability. It was the only club job he ever really wanted, he was a lifetime supporter and loved by the footballing public but the clowns running the circus felt he was too old. And sacked him. His name was Sir Bobby Robson. We'll call him a pickaxe.

Various gold prospecting tools follow which are too tedious to mention as they have been prospecting for glory for years and it has never turned up. The expectation of going straight back up again, a 100% record at home, and a wage bill that would get most South American Presidents re-elected without having to shoot anyone should a similar amount turn up in the countries coffers.

But still the mule holds firm. I honestly thought the tipping point had been reached yesterday when the highest member of the Royal family up there one 'king' Kev successfully sued them for £2 million quid. The ground is only 1/2 finished. For those of you going up tomorrow have a look at it. It's like Old Trafford but built on Visa and they have reached their credit limit.

I like Geordie's, always have. So I have leant off the mouth foaming rhetoric and chest beating that usually accompanies these threads. They are loyal, friendly but on this showing also bloody stupid. They have a club no one wants to buy, players they can't offload, they have hit the top at just about the worst time in the season and are about to face a team that destroyed both Middlesborough and Hollowhead Tuesday night. And thats with players still feeling a bit off colour and not really trying.

To add insult to injury and more injury and years of injury, Snothausen the drink driving wonder boy tipping them to win in yesterdays Evil as is his job as the Bristol City correspondent, as no doubt he thought would happen against Hollowhead.

Well to him and all those that crept to the Gate Tuesday fearing the worst BUCKAROO CHAPS, BUCKAROO!

:farmer:

To those of you going, enjoy and show them how much of a racket us Wurzels can make! I am unable to attend but will be there in spirit.

Come on City, now is the moment!

Adriano Basso - I Believe!

'We the undersigned' is a King Across The Water/Willers production for Malone International Media plc 2009

For the young people Buckaroo is when you take a beast of burden which doesn't posses the characteristics of a horse (Manchester United) or a donkey (Rovers) and bit by bit slowly increase its load by adding to its burden until it loses its rag and throws its toys out of the pram.

Such is the way with todays opponents. They are the media darlings without having actually won anything for 30 years. And that was the Fairs Cup. Think of the Watney cup but with proper teams. Christ in that time we have had at least 35 managers and gone shooting up and down various divisions like Debenhams lifts. We have gone to Wembley and won, the Millennium Stadium, Anfield, Elland Road, Old Trafford...and won.

Notice the repetition of the words 'and won' here? Good.

Back to Buckaroo then.

Our illustrious opponents in the real world are neither fish nor flesh. They are neither horse nor donkey despite this bloody silly rose tinted idea that they are glorious, well, losers. So onto to the tired old mule we'll load a shovel. To add to that they have been relegated from the Hollywood that is the Premier League where everyone is happy, the grounds are always full and the ticketing fair. And on goes the rope.

The greatest England manager since Sir Alf Ramsey took them away from drop and back to respectability. It was the only club job he ever really wanted, he was a lifetime supporter and loved by the footballing public but the clowns running the circus felt he was too old. And sacked him. His name was Sir Bobby Robson. We'll call him a pickaxe.

Various gold prospecting tools follow which are too tedious to mention as they have been prospecting for glory for years and it has never turned up. The expectation of going straight back up again, a 100% record at home, and a wage bill that would get most South American Presidents re-elected without having to shoot anyone should a similar amount turn up in the countries coffers.

But still the mule holds firm. I honestly thought the tipping point had been reached yesterday when the highest member of the Royal family up there one 'king' Kev successfully sued them for £2 million quid. The ground is only 1/2 finished. For those of you going up tomorrow have a look at it. It's like Old Trafford but built on Visa and they have reached their credit limit.

I like Geordie's, always have. So I have leant off the mouth foaming rhetoric and chest beating that usually accompanies these threads. They are loyal, friendly but on this showing also bloody stupid. They have a club no one wants to buy, players they can't offload, they have hit the top at just about the worst time in the season and are about to face a team that destroyed both Middlesborough and Hollowhead Tuesday night. And thats with players still feeling a bit off colour and not really trying.

To add insult to injury and more injury and years of injury, Snothausen the drink driving wonder boy tipping them to win in yesterdays Evil as is his job as the Bristol City correspondent, as no doubt he thought would happen against Hollowhead.

Well to him and all those that crept to the Gate Tuesday fearing the worst BUCKAROO CHAPS, BUCKAROO!

:farmer:

To those of you going, enjoy and show them how much of a racket us Wurzels can make! I am unable to attend but will be there in spirit.

Come on City, now is the moment!

Adriano Basso - I Believe!

'We the undersigned' is a King Across The Water/Willers production for Malone International Media plc 2009

I think you'll find it's 40 yrs!

Archived