IGNORED

England U17

Guest nicky-e

Yes I went along.... It was a very good football match and some of the youngster look very promising players. Mind you some look like they had shirts on which where 3 times the size.

Could not tell you who they where but the two front players look very quick and skillfull. The number 11 look like a good left wing winger.. Hope for the futer!

The captin number 4 was a good all round solid performance.

Well worth the 3 quid for a ticket.

:clap:

The game was good and i took particular notice to this ATMOSPHERE, anyone remember that word ;)

A bunch of 5,000 made a hell of a noise and it sounded like Ashton Gate really should do. I am not a great fan of horns etc.... but i thought it was a cracking sound everyone made and can really see why it would fire the lads up, making them ready for anything.

I'm not sure you are allowed to take horns into AG, i could be wrong however but if a bunch of 5,000 (majority of them around 10) people can make that amount of noise then so can we :clap:

Guest east_dundry_red
The game was good and i took particular notice to this ATMOSPHERE, anyone remember that word  :clap:

Well there was no atmosphere last night, All i could hear was those bloody horns and that was it.

Archived