IGNORED

Newcastle Fans

awilko

Obviously werent happy with a draw, most by the away fans were fuming at the end and were trying to push past stewards and police to get to City fans, hardly our fault you couldnt score!!

Seen a few scuffles outside aswell, there certainly an angry bunch of fans!!

:city: Yes they were aggressive at the end but we met loads of good Newcastle supporters in Shearers bar before the game and as we know every club has its idiots (including us) but they were not aggressive to people who did not respond- if our supporters are aggressive then they have a target to go for,don't be an idiot.

:city: Yes they were aggressive at the end but we met loads of good Newcastle supporters in Shearers bar before the game and as we know every club has its idiots (including us) but they were not aggressive to people who did not respond- if our supporters are aggressive then they have a target to go for,don't be an idiot.

same here before the game the fans, stewards and police were really friendly but to be fair after the game it was little kids and a few shirters trying to kick off not really hooliganism as it's worst i guarantee you if the police weren't there then there would of been no trouble

Yeah the bunch in Shearers were a right friendly bunch, even met some dutch people who travel over to watch Newcastle when there home and they were asking about how Sno was getting on.

Very nice relaxed modern bar aswell, something perhaps something City could look at doing with the new stadium.

And admit some City fans were just as bad but thought Newcastle started it by provocking in the first place.

i was in weatherspoons before the game, loads of city and newcastle fans, having a laugh, chatting about their favourite past players and all that.

same in the evening, the locals i was chatting to were very friendly, perhaps i got lucky

Yeah they were before the match and later in evening, very frienldy, this was literally on leaving the seats at the final whistle and just outside stadium.

The funny thing was though is the police made us all go one way leaving the stadium and had sections of police keeping the fans apart but when we got round the corner there was no police atall and both sets of fans mingling, was just a few prats from both sets of fans though trying to make a scene though.

Yeah they were before the match and later in evening, very frienldy, this was literally on leaving the seats at the final whistle and just outside stadium.

The funny thing was though is the police made us all go one way leaving the stadium and had sections of police keeping the fans apart but when we got round the corner there was no police atall and both sets of fans mingling, was just a few prats from both sets of fans though trying to make a scene though.

it was pretty much all kids, no older then 16. didnt see any blokes trying to have a pop. I genuinely think thaty if the police had stepped back and said "go on then...have a scrap"....pretty much 99% of them wouldnt do a thing

Archived