IGNORED

City Need To Stop This Now

BS3_RED

I have just had a call from BCFC.

The bloke on the other end asks me about how i think the season is going and then about Saturday's trip to Newcastle.

Ok, so far nothing to bad but then he starts to try and sell me Broadband.

I dont not give the club my details so they can then start and try and use them to get people to call me and sell me crap that i do not want.

I am now going to phone the club and complain about what i see as nothing more than taking the p1ss with the details i have given them.

The bloke on the other end asks me about how i think the season is going and then about Saturday's trip to Newcastle.

I dont not give the club my details so they can then start and try and use them to get people to call me and sell me crap that i do not want.

I am now going to phone the club and complain about what i see as nothing more than taking the p1ss with the details i have given them.

But you get free ringdings....

I'm not saying it's right at all but unfortunately it sounds like you need to be more vigilant when ticking or unchecking the boxes in the corner of any form you fill in so that they cannot call you. I reckon you've filled in some form and forgotten to tick the "no telephone contact" box.

I had a missed call and a message from city today... The lady asked if I would like to Bring a friend to the Peterbrough game under the EE "bring a friend" scheme..... Basically trying to sell me an additional ticket. Fair play to them I guess.

Just had exactly the same call. Only difference was that it was a woman, who was clearly a Cockney.

Just had exactly the same call. Only difference was that it was a woman, who was clearly a Cockney.

Same woman as me earlier today by the sound of it - what's known as an 'estuary' accent I think.

Anyway she clearly had no genuine interest in BCFC and doubly disappointing as I thought a call from City must mean I'd won the City Foundation BIG one. :disapointed2se:

I had one a couple of weeks ago asking if I was going to the Blackpool game.. even though I have a S/T

I didn't mind, but bloody hell how difficult is it to keep a database current with your season ticket holders..

I didn't mind, but bloody hell how difficult is it to keep a database current with your season ticket holders..

I was trying to compile a list of Microsoft Hotmail and Google Gmail accounts first but if the price is right I could be tempted. :innocent06:

special deal arranged by mr lansdowne with the broadb co. You do want your new stadium dont you!!!

He did seem to know the players .They must have a special scrypt, Had me going for a while ,I thought i was getting free tickets or something.

Agree............... *****n liberty!

You probably did just miss the opt out option on some BCFC paperwork you've filled out. Try adding your phone number on here: http://www.mpsonline.org.uk/tps/ and that should be the end of it.

I had a missed call and a message from city today... The lady asked if I would like to Bring a friend to the Peterbrough game under the EE "bring a friend" scheme..... Basically trying to sell me an additional ticket. Fair play to them I guess.

Pete. I would have no problem with the club phoning me up for that or anything else to do with BCFC. However i do have a problem with them phoning me up to sell me crap that has nothing to do with BCFC.

Archived