IGNORED

Tesco Petition (help Wanted)

Rich

I need help with the paper petition at the Peterborough and Plymouth matches.

This will involve approaching people to ask if they would like to sign the petition

in support of the clubs plans to develop Ashton Gate.

It would require you to give up one and a half hours of your time prior to the match

and hand the filled up petitions back after the match.

This can be done in the pubs, streets, cafes, chip shops, food queues in the ground and in the stands.

I would be very grateful for some help, please PM me if you can.

Or email supportcity@bristolcityst.org.uk

Rich, a lot of the ST board will be tied up for some of the Peterborough game (for reasons unconnected to the new stadium that will be announced shortly) so its simply a case of us not having enough bodies to do everything.

Hi Marie

I know the trust will help all they can.

I am hoping for some extra help from people who are die hard City fans using this

medium to show their support.

I now need them to physically do something to show their support.

I need someone to petition drinkers in the Robins prior to the Peterborough match.

To be honest I doubt you'd have to do much, just pass it around and look after it,

then drop it off after the match.

You can have a drink at the same time as well, can't be to hard can it?

• SC&T Board Members
I need someone to petition drinkers in the Robins prior to the Peterborough match.

To be honest I doubt you'd have to do much, just pass it around and look after it,

then drop it off after the match.

You can have a drink at the same time as well, can't be to hard can it?

I guess the same applies for the other local boozers, eh Rich?

Pick your pub and PM Rich to arrange to get your clipboard and pen!!

Let's all do the bump.

You just beat me to it.

I really do wish you all the best with this and all our hopes and dreams come true; :city: I` ll chuck in a bump to ( cant sign though sorry)

Thanks Glos old boy.

It looks like I'm on my own for the Plymouth game so far.

So if you see a bald headed bloke on his knees with some clipboards in the Dolman

The least you could do is sign.

Also get family and friends to sign the online petition.

Go to http://epetitions.bristol.gov.uk/petition.php?id=264

This bald headed old self-employed builder may consider that, and we`re used to being on our own :farmer: arent we.

you mean the petition to stop Tesco?

Yep, that one. Why?

Are you trying to have some sort of go at gloating over a city fan who put time and effort into doing something he thought was positive for the club?

Seems pointless - I guess he'll be quite happy about this outcome which makes the stadium the vast majority of City fans want all the more likely!

Yep, that one. Why?

Are you trying to have some sort of go at gloating over a city fan who put time and effort into doing something he thought was positive for the club?

Seems pointless - I guess he'll be quite happy about this outcome which makes the stadium the vast majority of City fans want all the more likely!

no gloating from me - just wondered if there was going to be new petition or a new flag

no gloating from me - just wondered if there was going to be new petition or a new flag

I will be absolutely delighted if the present scenario means we get our new stadium.

This unfortunately won't please you, nor would I expect it to.

As for the existing petitions it's a question of how you were, they are still relevent.

If I decide to start a new petition I will let you know first.

As for a flag, when it is made I know where I'm going to plant the pole :englandsmile4wf::o .

We all have a right to our own opinions preferably without fear of ridicule from those who have differing ones.

I respect you for getting off your backside and orginising a petition for all like minded fans :chant6ez: my opinion remains unchanged however, rather stay but can understand the reasons for a move.

We have just learned of another twist (Sainsburys) in this saga time for more yet; its not done yet but the ball is well rolling.

I gave a couple of hours of my time towards Rich's petition, and collected a few signatures. I don't think my time was wasted or that the reason behind the petition has been compromised.

Rich, if you want a hand with that flag planting ceremony give me a call.. :englandsmile4wf: :englandsmile4wf: :englandsmile4wf: :englandsmile4wf:

I gave a couple of hours of my time towards Rich's petition, and collected a few signatures. I don't think my time was wasted or that the reason behind the petition has been compromised.

Rich, if you want a hand with that flag planting ceremony give me a call.. :englandsmile4wf: :englandsmile4wf: :englandsmile4wf: :englandsmile4wf:

Thanks Mart get to the back of the queue

I will be absolutely delighted if the present scenario means we get our new stadium.

This unfortunately won't please you, nor would I expect it to.

As for the existing petitions it's a question of how you were, they are still relevent.

If I decide to start a new petition I will let you know first.

As for a flag, when it is made I know where I'm going to plant the pole :englandsmile4wf::o .

I'm all for open minded liberalism but your homoerotic double entendre surely falls foul of the family nature of this forum?

Archived