IGNORED

Forest Tickets

pidge

Hi there.

Me and a friend are planning on going to Forest away, but I have just seen that it is one ticket per season card. I am the only season card holder, so am in need of a reference number.

Is anyone kind enough to allow me to use your reference number? (giving you 1loyalty point)!

I will greatly appreciate it if this is possible

Many thanks, Paul.

One per season card, eh?

So, - does this happen often?

I've got some German friends who want to make a special trip to Bristol next year, and I'm not a ST holder. (Their preference is Newcastle at The Gate on

I know it's a bit far in advance to ask if y'all reckon I'd need to recruit ST holders in order to get tickets, but they're asking me now thanks to Easyjet's stupid pricing methods, so any advice would be useful.

One per season card, eh?

So, - does this happen often?

I've got some German friends who want to make a special trip to Bristol next year, and I'm not a ST holder. (Their preference is Newcastle at The Gate on

I know it's a bit far in advance to ask if y'all reckon I'd need to recruit ST holders in order to get tickets, but they're asking me now thanks to Easyjet's stupid pricing methods, so any advice would be useful.

No, this is an away game.

For home games, I believe a certain percentage of tickets have to be held back for general sale.

Guest zider_head

I believe its 10% of the home gate that has to be left for general sale so i guess its something like 1,600 tickets (based on 16,000 home fans capacity ?)

Thanks for the info, guys!

I'm hoping that bringing some new, European fans to the club will make up for my lack of attendance.*

*Would be one extra game a bleedin' season if we ever play in Bristol on Boxing day. <_<

I shall have to make sure I get in there quick "approximately six weeks" before the game, if I've got some Easyjet flights already booked!!

:)

Archived