IGNORED

Colin Escapes Fa Action

HomerRed

Well I'm sure not one person in the stadium, management, home or away fans, officials etc thought it was done with humour at the time.

Even if they have deemed it non malicious and humourous, what about the Respect The Ref campaign. Surely they could have nailed the idiot for that?

Well I'm sure not one person in the stadium, management, home or away fans, officials etc thought it was done with humour at the time.

Even if they have deemed it non malicious and humourous, what about the Respect The Ref campaign. Surely they could have nailed the idiot for that?

I emailed the FA about it at the time, referring directly to the Respect campaign, and got a pathetic response from them.

Having said that, I've had dealings with the FA for the last five years, and pathetic responses are their forte.

Does anyone know why the referee disallowed the goal?

I've seen it mentioned elsewhere recently about "the legitimate goal that was disallowed at Bristol City".

I'm still not clear if the ref/linesman made a mistake or they thought they saw an infringement.

Is there anyway to find out or are the paying public not expected to be involved in this type of communication?

Does anyone know why the referee disallowed the goal?

I've seen it mentioned elsewhere recently about "the legitimate goal that was disallowed at Bristol City".

I'm still not clear if the ref/linesman made a mistake or they thought they saw an infringement.

Is there anyway to find out or are the paying public not expected to be involved in this type of communication?

It's not been made clear has it, or what has happened to the officials since? My gut feeling is that they have viewed all the tapes and have seen it was a clear goal that was missed. To try to even things out they have turned a blind eye to Colin & Co as they feel he is justified in his protests. I expect they will say it was an infringement which clears the Ref & Linesman too.

Personally I don't care how much he thought he was hard done by, if Gary & SteveL acted like that pair I would be ashamed.

In this world of openness and transparency why are referee's reports not made public?

In an attempt to answer my own question it would probably raise even more questions by fans and press and so a policy of non-communication is probably the right policy.

In defence of referees they can only give a decision on what they see and it's a bit rich of managers to insinuate that referees need glasses when the managers of clubs only use rose tinted specs and NEVER see an infringment from their own players.

If Ferguson gets away with what he said about Wiley and insult referees then referees should have the right to accuse and make public managers and players cock-ups and ridicule the managers to their hearts content.

Wouldn't it be great to have the ref and both managers interviewed together post match and bring in Judge Judy for an overall assessmet.

Archived