IGNORED

Did You Know............

In the know !

Did you know that CITY are sending a team to play against HENGROVE ATHLETIC next wednesday night to mark the opening of there new floodlights ? I reckon it should be worth a look with potential stars of the future bound to be on show !! Kick Off is at 7.30 ! Anyone fancy it ? It's only £3 to get in and Kids are FREE. Be good to support both the CITY and a local club trying to make there way up the non league pyramid !!

Wednesday, eh?

Presumably the whole Hengrove squad will be at AG on Tuesday supporting City? :dunno:

I believe that most if not all will be down at the gate on Tues, c'mon you reds !! What was it like yesterday ? I see Hengrove won 2-0.

Hengrove's Details below ;

Hengrove Athletic

Norton Lane

Whitchurch

Bristol

BS14 0BT

Ground Telephone: 01275 832894

Directions to Ground:

Take A37 from Bristol through Whitchurch village past Maes Knoll pub, over hump bridge taking next turning on right, which is Norton Lane. Ground is immediately after Garden Centre.

Did you know that CITY are sending a team to play against HENGROVE ATHLETIC next wednesday night to mark the opening of there new floodlights ? I reckon it should be worth a look with potential stars of the future bound to be on show !! Kick Off is at 7.30 ! Anyone fancy it ? It's only £3 to get in and Kids are FREE. Be good to support both the CITY and a local club trying to make there way up the non league pyramid !!

Kick off 7.30 Dont miss out !!

Archived