IGNORED

Deano Gerken

Lack of Action Man

One of the positives from today, I felt was Deano who made two fantastic saves from what I thought were Peterboroughs only real chances. His kicking was a little off at times but I then noticed that a lot of passbacks were heading to his wrong side forcing him to use his swinger. Anyways he was unlucky with their goal and otherwise I thought he had a solid game.

Agreed, I was afraid this would get lost in the sea of last minute equaliser threads!

Deano appears to be growing in confidence every game, and he made some smart saves today. I'm also pleased with the way he seems to be commanding the players a lot more than when he first joined.

Keep it up Deano!

One of the positives from today, I felt was Deano who made two fantastic saves from what I thought were Peterboroughs only real chances. His kicking was a little off at times but I then noticed that a lot of passbacks were heading to his wrong side forcing him to use his swinger. Anyways he was unlucky with their goal and otherwise I thought he had a solid game.

Spot on. Today could well of been a defeat.

Not too sure about the Deano for England chant but that point blank save was world class in my opinion, still surprised he saved it and need to watch it again on the box to fully appreciate it

Archived