IGNORED

Man Of The Match Result Vs Posh

Blagdon red

I think the top 3 are right, although Gerken and Carey had v v good games too. The percentages can be a bit misleading: if we all thought Skuse was just about the MoM, with the others slightly behind, he could get 100% of the votes - it wouldn't mean we thought he was streets ahead of the competition.

But how could 5% of the voters have thought Evander Sno played better than Skuse, Carey, Gerken, Johnson, Nyatanga...and 3 or 4 others? Mr Sno must have a large, loyal family!

Dear. God. What the hell were those 5% that thought Lee Johnson was the best player on Saturday DOING!? Have they all had their eyes sugically removed?!

Every day I come on here and question the sanity of our fans.

I'm not one of Johnson's biggest fans but i have to say he had a good game on saturday, to me one of the few stand-out players, hence why people voted, so i think its you who might of had your "eyes surgically removed" as you so nicely put it.

Do some people just disregard anything Lee Johnson does as rubbish and no matter how well he plays he should be dropped. He was very worthy of his place in the starting XI on sat, and if he keeps playing like that, i will be happy to see him every week

I'm not one of Johnson's biggest fans but i have to say he had a good game on saturday, to me one of the few stand-out players, hence why people voted, so i think its you who might of had your "eyes surgically removed" as you so nicely put it.

Do some people just disregard anything Lee Johnson does as rubbish and no matter how well he plays he should be dropped. He was very worthy of his place in the starting XI on sat, and if he keeps playing like that, i will be happy to see him every week

I thought Lee was top class, along with Carey and Skuse, however the game was as boring as s*yt, hence the lower and lower attendences.

E Post ratings were spot on for once - and had Skuse as our best midfielder & Johnson second best. Elliott & Sno both poor on the day.

I would have given it to Gerken, Skuse until the goal was plaing in field too much and GJ and KM had to keep telling him to move out further to the left and when he did he struck gold, but apart from that I can't remember what else he did!!!

Archived