IGNORED

The Football League Show

Izza

Just watched tonights effort. Showed the 2 goals and a quick word from Ferguson but that was it. Doncaster next, showed the bar hit and an off side goal, showed more for Derby which was a 0-0. Why didn't they show Derkens quality save. A mention for our non goal against Palace again

Just watched tonights effort. Showed the 2 goals and a quick word from Ferguson but that was it. Doncaster next, showed the bar hit and an off side goal, showed more for Derby which was a 0-0. Why didn't they show Derkens quality save. A mention for our non goal against Palace again

They didn't refer to the Palace non-goal, but to something we allegedly did to upset Chris Coleman a few weeks ago.

Sh_i_t show, don't know why I don't just go to bed.

If it wasn't for the fact I was in my loft today and found a case of Blackthorn I would have been to bed before that rubbish had started, ah well open another can and forget about it :)

I reckon there should be a replay in the Coventry game because the ball went over the line. It's obvious that Lee Grant could tell the ball had gone over the line so I think he should be fined because he cheated. I would probably ban him as well, because its bad sportsmanship to not tell the ref that the ball went in.

Archived