IGNORED

Dave Burnside

GrahamC

My memory of that time was the naming of the manager of the month award for February?

I think Nationwide said no to a joint manager of the month award and you(Bristol City)

will have to nominate one person for the award and Tony Fawthrop got awarded the manager of the month

Hope this info is correct as age plays tricks with your memories

R-I-P

My memory of that time was the naming of the manager of the month award for February?

I think Nationwide said no to a joint manager of the month award and you(Bristol City)

will have to nominate one person for the award and Tony Fawthrop got awarded the manager of the month

Hope this info is correct as age plays tricks with your memories

R-I-P

Dave you were always a credit to this club RIP

RIP Dave.. minute silence is it?

I would certainly hope so.... He was a bloody good servant to City over the years. The only thing that makes me think there won't be is that the OS made no reference to it when reporting the story. Here's hoping though. :fingerscrossed: And if there is one - pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease can it be silence and not applause - i bloody hate that!

RIP Mr Burnside.

One of footballs true gentlemen. Through his sports shop I was privileged to have met David several times and he was always down to earth and spoke very well about BCFC and all concerned with the club. A very sad loss which must be noted by the club in some way.

Deepest condolences to Dave's family.

RIP David

Didn't make it down last night but can someone tell me if there was a minutes silence for the late, great Burnside?

There wasn't. Looked like there might be with all the coaching and playing staff going onto the pitch prior to kick off but it was just to applaud the fans.

Archived