IGNORED

Lets Ditch We Always Believe

greenun

Lets face it, 'We always believe' has had it's day; season 2007/08 to be exact. A time when just 54 goals were enough to see City reach the Play-off final and confound the critics. Past tense.

Now is the time for something more upbeat, showy and inclusive. A tune for our time that mirrors City's ambitions. Because no matter how bad things look today, we'll never stop thinking about tomorrow....

The sun'll come out

Tomorrow

So ya gotta hang on

'Til tomorrow

Come what may

Tomorrow! Tomorrow!

I love ya Tomorrow!

You're always

A day

A way!

Lets face it, 'We always believe' has had it's day; season 2007/08 to be exact. A time when just 54 goals were enough to see City reach the Play-off final and confound the critics. Past tense.

Now is the time for something more upbeat, showy and inclusive. A tune for our time that mirrors City's ambitions. Because no matter how bad things look today, we'll never stop thinking about tomorrow....

The sun'll come out

Tomorrow

So ya gotta hang on

'Til tomorrow

Come what may

Tomorrow! Tomorrow!

I love ya Tomorrow!

You're always

A day

A way!

A bit wordy really - Always Believe is much more simple and says essentially the same thing. Not sure why people have a problem with it.

Is there a motto or belief that isn't?

I agree, but bloody hell just look at this forum, or the faces at Ag last Saturday - and trust me - VERY few peeps actually "Believed"!!

But when we are 3-0 up after 25 minutes tonight - then the "Always Believe" song will probably get an airing - along with "Red Flag"(haven't heard that one for ages) - see I DO Believe :noexpression:

How About

1 0 and we ****ed it up 1 0 and we ****ed it up ...........................

Seems a bit more in keeping with general otib feeling!

ha ha ha

don't forget

"we're still moaning, we're still moaning, we're still moaning all the time".

"moan when we're winning, we only moan when we're winning, moan when we're winning, we only moan when we're wiiiining"

"moan at the bristol city

moan at the boys in red

moan all the time at Aston Gate

we'll moan until we're dead."

"shall we have a, shall we have a, shall we have a moan for you? shall we have a moan for you..."

"my old man is a rovers fan, I said hey why not have a moan as well"

I beleive.

I won't sing this song though.

Why would I? I mean let's be honest, the average fan at Bristol City FC is a negative old bastard... No getting round that. This club is simply in the best situation it has EVER been in. financially stable, high level of football, progressive chairman and manager, New stadium close to being confirmed, top top level players who would never have heard of Bristol City 3 years ago now playing for us.... and yet it feels like every single fan wants to find something negative to say.

Ok, the football is not as attractive as arsenal... ERM? WE'RE BRISTOL CITY! How could anyone logically demand us to play perfect pristine football week in week out? we've had injuries, Illness and suspensions. we've had transfer issues and player disputes. But we are still a couple of wins off of the automatic places...

I wonder, If the fans of this club looked into the mirror in the same way they look at the players and management would they be able to offer as many positives as GJ and the players can to counter their short-comings? I think not somehow.

Archived