IGNORED

Not The Best

madmax

GJ started with the wrong team but the changes seemed to do the trick....in the end. He started with Boom Boom according to a guy sat by me to counter Fallon who didn't start. Took off Saborio and brought on Carey for what looked like a 3-5-2 formation and that seemed to counter what they were doing.

Not the best day on the pitch but 3-1 seemed to do the trick ;)

MM

GJ started with the wrong team but the changes seemed to do the trick....in the end. He started with Boom Boom according to a guy sat by me to counter Fallon who didn't start. Took off Saborio and brought on Carey for what looked like a 3-5-2 formation and that seemed to counter what they were doing.

Not the best day on the pitch but 3-1 seemed to do the trick ;)

MM

I think that the team he started with was exactly the one that we have been crying out for for weeks, obviously except for McCombe. However, it was the team that finished the game that will get the plaudits, especially Williams who was a breath of fresh air with his forward runs. Wonder how GJ will start Saturday?

I think that the team he started with was exactly the one that we have been crying out for for weeks, obviously except for McCombe. However, it was the team that finished the game that will get the plaudits, especially Williams who was a breath of fresh air with his forward runs. Wonder how GJ will start Saturday?

Nah, 3-5-2 is when we have looked the best and and we've scored a decent amount with that formation.

I thought Williams was outstanding towards the end of last season; I know they are very different players, but since we are struggling to create things up front I was shocked LJ started making the team this year ahead of Williams.

Disclaimer: I am not trying to turn this into an LJ thread

Archived