IGNORED

The Disabled Fans In The Dolman

bez

Legal responsibility? That's ridiculous.

We all often get wet in the Lower Dolman.

Well i suppose the theory goes that disabled people should be offered the same seating opportunities(as far as possible) as able bodied peoples.

That being the case, there should be seats available in different parts of the stadium both high up and at ground level(much greater danger of being hit by the ball!). obviously dry seats, wet seats and seats next to abusive ranters, all add to the rich variety of experience that should be available to all.

I would imagine that disabled people are allowed into the bars to watch the game when things get too wet but perhaps this is something that the club can address. Obviously the disabled facillities at the new stadium will be second to none with complimentary cider ,half time buffet and lap dancers!!!!

I'm pretty sure at a FCF meeting that DaveL said the club had offered all of the ones sat infront of the dolman alternative space over by the east end away end but a few refused as they preferred the spot they are in now.

I'm pretty sure at a FCF meeting that DaveL said the club had offered all of the ones sat infront of the dolman alternative space over by the east end away end but a few refused as they preferred the spot they are in now.

I sit not far behind them, they all seem happy to sit there but the thing that really pees them off is the HT early Bar users who stand in front of them and block there view.

Thats what needs sorting.

I sit not far behind them, they all seem happy to sit there but the thing that really pees them off is the HT early Bar users who stand in front of them and block there view.

I'm not far away either - I've noticed they are usually moved pitchside a few minutes before half time so their view cannot be blocked?

I'm not far away either - I've noticed they are usually moved pitchside a few minutes before half time so their view cannot be blocked?

Yes, as you say this does happen most of the time, but there are times(including saturday) when you get the early Bar users(35 mins in!) blocking there view untill the stewards move them on.

Archived