IGNORED

Tuesdays Goals Any One

leader

im trying to watch the goals again against plymuff any ideas lads n lasses

I think Doctor Who perfected your only valid option.

If you do manage to see them again watch out for Maynard's finish. I haven't seen much comment on here but his strike was top notch.

If it wasn't for his other 8 goals which were better I'd say that was the best this season (and with his left foot).

I think Doctor Who perfected your only valid option.

If you do manage to see them again watch out for Maynard's finish. I haven't seen much comment on here but his strike was top notch.

If it wasn't for his other 8 goals which were better I'd say that was the best this season (and with his left foot).

Maynards first touch to bring the ball under control was world class. He makes scoring amazing goals look easy at the moment!

Got home from the match and turned on Sky Sports news, they had footage of every Championship game apart from Citys.

Dont think they were on there until yesterday afternoon either, expect simon jordan has paid a few quid to stop us having any coverage. Watching sky the other night was a joke after about 70 mins "but the main story of the night is ipswich winning" - ummm i dont think it is.

Sums up the newcastle and ipswich league really.

Archived