IGNORED

Today - Just Back

jeade

just back and chuffed to bits with the 3 points. Haynes & Maynard first half were unplayable and 1st half we were superb. A daft goal through Deano's legs got them back in thegame but we held on for a deserved 3 points. Team selection strange especially no Hartley and Skuse but LJ & Marv played well but what he does next week is a mystery as by rights Skuse/Hartley come back in. We're not Man U and cant play a rotation as we must play our strongest side.

Now I'm not his biggest fan but credit where credit is due but McCombe was excellent today and didnt put a foot wrong followed by Cole Skuse who looked a Prem player in the making. MOM for me Haynes who terrified them. Knackered was a reluctant traveller at 9.30am but so glad I went

just back and chuffed to bits with the 3 points. Haynes & Maynard first half were unplayable and 1st half we were superb. A daft goal through Deano's legs got them back in thegame but we held on for a deserved 3 points. Team selection strange especially no Hartley and Skuse but LJ & Marv played well but what he does next week is a mystery as by rights Skuse/Hartley come back in. We're not Man U and cant play a rotation as we must play our strongest side.

Now I'm not his biggest fan but credit where credit is due but McCombe was excellent today and didnt put a foot wrong followed by Cole Skuse who looked a Prem player in the making. MOM for me Haynes who terrified them. Knackered was a reluctant traveller at 9.30am but so glad I went

Skuse was my Man of the Match, closely followed by Elliott, though they all played pretty well. Gerken made a howler for their 1st goal, but made up for it with a few good saves. It was nice to see that the City fans got behind him after the error as well, instead of getting on his back.

Skuse was my Man of the Match, closely followed by Elliott, though they all played pretty well. Gerken made a howler for their 1st goal, but made up for it with a few good saves. It was nice to see that the City fans got behind him after the error as well, instead of getting on his back.

funny how we all like a different MOM, Nyatanga was mine, did his job quietly and effectively, when we get him fonts and carey as a back three..... there won't be a better trio in the division.

Did not go to the game or able to listen on radio.

I know Skuse came on for Orr so did the formation or tactics change?

From the starting line up I am assuming we started 532 with Orr and McCallister bursting down the wings at every opportinuty?

It looked still 532. Skuse was playing wider than Orr was and seemed to be more advanced. McAllister at times got advanced, but when at the back seemed to be deeper than Skuse. I was impressed with Skuse when he came on, seemed to slot straight into that role. He was happy to get up the pitch on the attack and seemed pretty comfortable when players attacking him down the wing.

It looked still 532. Skuse was playing wider than Orr was and seemed to be more advanced. McAllister at times got advanced, but when at the back seemed to be deeper than Skuse. I was impressed with Skuse when he came on, seemed to slot straight into that role. He was happy to get up the pitch on the attack and seemed pretty comfortable when players attacking him down the wing.

I think Skuse has all the attributes to be a top wingback, he has a good engine, he's quick, and has good delivery

I think Skuse has all the attributes to be a top wingback, he has a good engine, he's quick, and has good delivery

The one thing I would suggest he might lack (because I've not seen him do it often) is the ability to beat a marker with the ball at his feet.

Skuse has been very good in the middle of the park and I would like to see him continue there rather than get shunted wide where he may or may not adapt.

Archived