IGNORED

Soccer Am...

Cooter

Hello, does anyone know somewhere where I can watch / download the full 3 hour show?

My SKY box failed me, and I'm more than a little peeved off about it to say the least!

(I'm not interested in "The Best Bits" as it's kind of the exact opposite!)

PS: I haven't missed a show in a very long time, so if anyone's got it recorded on their Sky box, I'd be willing to send a blank DVD-R, or maybe even quite a few of them, just to have it burned to disc so I can watch the whole thing!

Cheers, Cooter

Hello, does anyone know somewhere where I can watch / download the full 3 hour show?

My SKY box failed me, and I'm more than a little peeved off about it to say the least!

(I'm not interested in "The Best Bits" as it's kind of the exact opposite!)

PS: I haven't missed a show in a very long time, so if anyone's got it recorded on their Sky box, I'd be willing to send a blank DVD-R, or maybe even quite a few of them, just to have it burned to disc so I can watch the whole thing!

Cheers, Cooter

Are you a SKY or Virgin? Can you not watch it via Sky Player?

Are you a SKY or Virgin? Can you not watch it via Sky Player?

I've tried all that and can't find anything!

It's just random clips, and loads of stuff relating to the best bits...

I'm with SKY though, but was with Virgin, but they never had the full show anyway!

With the year being 2009, there must be somewhere on the internet that would give me a 2nd chance, even if Sky doesn't!

...It's just a question of finding out where I suppose!

...Hmm, ok, for anyone who did watch it, did they have any "City" references in there? (Goals plus any other random stuff to do with the club!)

The only other thing I can think of was the "if in doubt, kick it out" thing they've recently started doing, as I'm guessing that if they did it, it'd be "Carlos Cuellar" from the Villa vs Chelsea game, which if shown, would probably be the best one yet!

...Oh yeah, and the "Taxi", as I think there could have been quite a few candidates for that one, plus any good "Third Eyes"?!?!?

...Well, hopefully Soccer AM's "best bits" tomorrow will be "the best bits" for a change, rather than "the worst bits" which it so normally is...

PS: Time for this thread to be moved elsewhere I think! I only put it here to begin with, as nobody seems to read any of the other forums... I'm still willing to buy a DVD of it if all else fails, which I've already contacted SKY about, so hopefully as I've got "SKY World" (which is the entire package), that they'll be willing to comply! At the end of the day, if you're paying for a service, and something goes wrong, then you should have the chance (like Virgin) to get a 2nd chance at watching it! Food for thought I suppose...

Archived