IGNORED

Saturday Morning Football League?

And Its Smith

Does anyone know if there is a Saturday morning league in Bristol?

Afternoons is a no no for obvious reasons and Sunday mornings are impossible to get up for.

Try enquiring here:

Memorial Stadium, Filton Avenue, Horfield, Bristol BS7 0BF - they may be interested in a Saturday morning league.

Does anyone know if there is a Saturday morning league in Bristol?

Afternoons is a no no for obvious reasons and Sunday mornings are impossible to get up for.

The only Saturday morning football in bristol that I know of is the Bristol Churches league, You dont have to be a regular church goer to play, Alot of the players arent. There is 2 Divisions, and a fairly varied standard. The top few teams always seem to do fairly well in their respective gloucester cup's and I believe one of them won theirs a couple of seasons ago.

The only Saturday morning football in bristol that I know of is the Bristol Churches league, You dont have to be a regular church goer to play, Alot of the players arent. There is 2 Divisions, and a fairly varied standard. The top few teams always seem to do fairly well in their respective gloucester cup's and I believe one of them won theirs a couple of seasons ago.

I play for Thornbury Baptists in the Bristol Church League, i dont believe in god and have never been to a church except weddings.

We play in the top division and it's very competitive but played in a good spirit. Theres 3 divisions so theres a level for everyone.

www.bristolchurchesfa.co.uk

Archived