IGNORED

Bounce Around The Ground

BristolBEAT

After watch many videos of us 'bouncing around the ground' and getting pumped for Saturday, I think Bounce around the ground has died in recent times. Bring it Back and lets create a big big atmosphere. :banana:

I know I will be biggest game of the season for me against the Mrs Sheffield Wednesday! :sweatingbullets:

3 Points! :chant6ez::pray:

Bit of advice for East Enders on this one as they are the catalyst for bouncing !!

This normally works the best after a goal as everybody is well up for it, and this is when you normally try to get the other stands bouncing, but, sometimes it doesn't work.

You need to remember that although you can't hear it at all, the other stands are normally singing after a goal too, so when you (for example) tell the Dolman to bounce around, it is only the people in the last block of the lower dolman who can hear you at this point, so it don't happen as we would all like.

Give it a couple of minutes after a goal and it will work much better.

• Admin

Has this chant not been done to death now ?

Especially at home where it tries to be sund around the various stands.

'Personally' speaking I always think it works better at away matches more so than at home - but randomly "bouncing" when the game is 0-0 (or the like) seems a poor choice of song to sing - many other 'classics' that dont seem to be heard anymore. . . .

I think he means "Johnson says, bounce around the ground" rather than "Dolman bounce around". The original "Johnson says" is much better imo, and i agree with him, it does seem to have died at Ashton Gate recently, lets bring it back!

It has been overdone at times and that's why it's lost its appeal a bit. When used in the right situation like SJP, it's awsome

At the end of the day it is a 'happy' song and lets be honest not that many people have been that happy so far this season. I think there should be a much bettr atmosphere tomorrow given the better football of a late and more importantly the better news regarding the ground development. Cmon you reds.

I think he means "Johnson says, bounce around the ground" rather than "Dolman bounce around". The original "Johnson says" is much better imo, and i agree with him, it does seem to have died at Ashton Gate recently, lets bring it back!

yep spot on the version "Johnson says, bounce around the ground" seems to get used away from home but at ashton

gate we tend to get the "Dolman/Atyeo bounce around" which has got boring.

give us "Johnson says, bounce around the ground" when we score and not defending a corner :innocent06:

Archived