IGNORED

We The Undersigned

CiderSomerset

Time for a forum huddle??

There has been quite a debate going on this week regarding the 'Rotation policy' so how about we forget all about that from 3pm tomorrow and do what we do best? From 3pm lets all get behind the team, whoever is picked and for whatever reason, and cheer the lads onto another home win :fingerscrossed:

LOUIS CAREY - I BELIEVE!

p.s - if anyone mentions Rotation from now on in this thread they can go and swivel! :city:

I'm willing to join this huddle. A big round huddle.

We need to circle the wagons and draw up the drawbridge.

We can't keep going around and around the LJ debate.

That's just trying to square the circle.

So let's just get in the huddle, talk a load of spheres, and up and at 'em.

Time for a forum huddle??

There has been quite a debate going on this week regarding the 'Rotation policy' so how about we forget all about that from 3pm tomorrow and do what we do best? From 3pm lets all get behind the team, whoever is picked and for whatever reason, and cheer the lads onto another home win :fingerscrossed:

LOUIS CAREY - I BELIEVE!

p.s - if anyone mentions Rotation from now on in this thread they can go and swivel! :city:

I have not even looked in the Rotation Thread as you know it will be the same old same old moaners moaning about the same as always, instead of sitting back and enjoying were we are (6th place in the 4th best league in europe) lets just moan because we want to.

We had less disenters when Lua Lua was tearing us apart on a cold tuesday night in the lower leagues.

Archived