IGNORED

Have You Had The Need In Public?

Radstock Red

89 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

After the criticism a certain keeper has had recently, I fancy getting a idea of who has done a 'Gerkin"?

Alot of people are quick to complain but are you a hypocrite?

I Know i did a Gerkin only last Friday in Frome town centre, If you need to go.......

So come on- Lets see!

I was once on a mini bus going to Newcastle to watch City. We had a fair bit of booze on board and I needed to drain my bladder. So when the mini bus had stopped in a traffic jam on the motorway just outside Newcastle, I ran to the hard shoulder and did my business. When I zipped up and turned around the first thing I saw was a riot van full of police looking at me and laughing.

I don't find pee-ing in public any more offensive than breast feeding in public. As long as you find a quiet spot and aren't showing the world what you've got or splashing people, where is the problem?

I got fined in Cheltenham for pissing up against a wall once in the centre, never paid the fine of course as i argued they're were no loos near by, what did they expect me to do? piss myself?

People need to slash, its simple, if you have to go you have to go.

Funniest thing ive seen is an Indian woman reliving herself whilst walking along almost obliviously, leaving a trail of piss as it run down her legs, i could not believe it... but Indian woman do it frequently i later heard.

I got fined in Cheltenham for pissing up against a wall once in the centre, never paid the fine of course as i argued they're were no loos near by, what did they expect me to do? piss myself?

I almost got fined a couple of years ago just before xmas when out in Chelts. Only got caught as they went driving past where i was going. Fortunately to the 2 female coppers couldnt be arsed with the paperwork which it'd of entailed.

Guest bigcheese
Bradley Orr had to be shushed on live commentary today when he admitted to the occasional "Jimmy Riddle" when on the bevvy.

Of course we've all done it - they close the public toilets at 6pm, so what do they expect?

Last time I went to Bristol (in the day as well), well the toilets near the carpark were shut, the ones at the end of Prince St were

shut, looked on the info board by the harbourside and they showed 1 toilet on there and it was getting desperate when I found

some down by the i-max thingy and that was in the day without downing 17 pints.

I agree why do they expect owt else, sack a few tossers on the council and pay for a few more toilets!!

Archived