IGNORED

Top Man

Abraham Romanovich

Prior to kick off when the players were on the pitch doing their warm ups, couldn't help but be amused by Bradley Orr.

Dressed in his shell suit you could see it was all he could do not to get involved in the pre match ritual, when he realised the situation he spent the time signing autographs having his photo taken and chatting to the fans.

I understand he was on the radio as well .

Credit where credit is due , Well Done Bradley

Prior to kick off when the players were on the pitch doing their warm ups, couldn't help but be amused by Bradley Orr.

Dressed in his shell suit you could see it was all he could do not to get involved in the pre match ritual, when he realised the situation he spent the time signing autographs having his photo taken and chatting to the fans.

I understand he was on the radio as well .

Credit where credit is due , Well Done Bradley

Couldn't make it yesterday for purely financial reasons and missing home games drives me mad!! but Brad made it bearable!!.

Did a more than passable job on the radio and his undoubted passion for the club shone through!!

Well done Brad !!

A couple of phrases Brad used quite a few times yesterday that made me laugh.....

"What a tackle.... you will not see a better tackle than that anywhere"

then 5 minutes later......

followed not long after by......

Also Im still, you know, awaiting the results from, you know, NASA for how many times, you know, Brad said.... you know. You know. Funny!!

Orr is a top bloke in the home game v plymouth when Orr was warming up he was called over by a City fan who gave Orr a Birthday card and present Brad was very greatful and shook the mans hand and said many thanks then went off down the tunnel to take his card and present back to the changing room minutes later Orr came back over to the City fan and took off his training top and handed it to the man who was over the moon!!

Orr your a top bloke!!! :clap::clap:

Orr is a top bloke in the home game v plymouth when Orr was warming up he was called over by a City fan who gave Orr a Birthday card and present Brad was very greatful and shook the mans hand and said many thanks then went off down the tunnel to take his card and present back to the changing room minutes later Orr came back over to the City fan and took off his training top and handed it to the man who was over the moon!!

Orr your a top bloke!!! :clap::clap:

I believe that was the guy whose abuse caused Orr to ring Radio Bristol after the previous game v Peterborough - or at least that's how the story goes.

I believe that was the guy whose abuse caused Orr to ring Radio Bristol after the previous game v Peterborough - or at least that's how the story goes.

If that is the same guy that's a really nice story. Great to see two men acting like grown ups and making up over a silly incident. At the end of the day the players and fans all want the team to win, so it's good to see a player and fan forgetting their differences like this. :city:

Archived