IGNORED

What Happened With Gerken, The Atyeo Stand And A Group Of Fans Behind The Goal Laughing?

Lack of Action Man

At some point in the middle of the first half, I turned to the Atyeo to see Gerken in the net facing the fans with a group of them behind him laughing. What happened there? It was really quite strange observing from the williams.

No idea what happened in Atyeo, but when Dean heard the chant from the East End "Deano Deano show us your c**k" he started laughing a fair bit (obviously in reference to his "incident exposure" incident last weekend)

No idea what happened in Atyeo, but when Dean heard the chant from the East End "Deano Deano show us your c**k" he started laughing a fair bit (obviously in reference to his "incident exposure" incident last weekend)

That was funny, he was struggling to contain himself at the time (laughter not the other..)

The "you should have p****d on the copper" chant was quite amusing...

At some point in the middle of the first half, I turned to the Atyeo to see Gerken in the net facing the fans with a group of them behind him laughing. What happened there? It was really quite strange observing from the williams.

He was having a drink from his bottle in the back of the net, somebody shouted "Careful how much you drink, cuz you know what happens!"

And what happened between Hartley and a fan behind him. Hartley was going to take a corner at the Atyeo end near the Dolman when someone leaned over and said something to him. Hartley's reply caused mirth all around but I didn't hear it. :noexpression:

• Admin
And what happened between Hartley and a fan behind him. Hartley was going to take a corner at the Atyeo end near the Dolman when someone leaned over and said something to him. Hartley's reply caused mirth all around but I didn't hear it. :noexpression:

Hartley clearly told them all "of course he's a better player than me!" :D

Archived