IGNORED

Ukip

Esmond Million's Bung

The News of the World would be a much better read if they printed the following type of images and comment as from Southern Ireland.....

Antilisbon-1.jpg

The EU is based on 'soft power'. It's a monetary rather than a military empire. People in power get rich while the ordinary folk get fleeced, losing their jobs, their homes and their nationality.

The News of the World would be a much better read if they printed the following type of images and comment as from Southern Ireland.....

Antilisbon-1.jpg

The EU is based on 'soft power'. It's a monetary rather than a military empire. People in power get rich while the ordinary folk get fleeced, losing their jobs, their homes and their nationality.

Nice cartoon!

I haven't seen the fasces image for many a long while. Very appropriate for the EU.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fasces

Nice cartoon!

I haven't seen the fasces image for many a long while. Very appropriate for the EU.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fasces

Indeed, it's a brilliant cartoon and shows the bullying fascist attitude of the European Union. I found the cartoon quite by accident while trawling the Internet for ideas on how to hate the European Union more effectively. :innocent06:

Indeed, it's a brilliant cartoon and shows the bullying fascist attitude of the European Union. I found the cartoon quite by accident while trawling the Internet for ideas on how to hate the European Union more effectively. :innocent06:

Start by taking the shitty EU stars off your number plate. I am. I didnt vote for it, I'm British not some poxy undemocratic French, Italian, Spaniard or Swede. They did sod all to help my country, why should I wanna be part of the entire bunch of losers.

Remove any trace of EU off anything you have. Boycott anything with an EU logo on it. Write letters of complaint about everything

Ignore stupid EU law.

I'm sure you have plenty of ideas anyway. We agree about the EU if nothing else.

Archived