IGNORED

Can You Get To College Green On Wednesday Afternoon?

Blagdon red

The public statements for tomorrow's meeting (including ones from Gary Johnson and Colin Sexstone) are on the Council's website now. The address is http://www.bristol.gov.uk/item/committeeco...8&minute=00 - scroll down and lick 'Public Participation.'

Right, I did what you said, and now I have my tongue stuck to the screen........

I see that if you are a councillor who supports City you are not allowed to vote. How crass is that? Does that mean all those who don't support City aren't allowed to vote either? It's a vested interest whether you support us or not, surely? :badmood:

After all there are even City fans who aren't sure. The one thing you can rely on is gasheads, taffs, swinedon etc being against it

• SC&T Board Members

** Bump **

Hopefully everybody on here is aware of this by now ... but please pass the word around to all City-supporting family and friends who might not come on here or the OS very often and encourage them to get down to College Green in colours and good voice for 5pm onwards today!

Riaz, they are relaying it to other rooms I believe.

Dolls, I have just checked with my local Cafe Commerce here and they are not receiving it. They are still celebrating Bordeaux's win over the Hun last night.

I do, however, have one telly tuned into BBC West so maybe some news on there.

Not that im attempting to be devious or anything, heaven forbid, but can I suggest that anyone who has access to any of our lovely rivals shirts 'take one for the team' and don their colours for one night.

Surely nothing will charm the council folk more than a heart warming show of local solidarity . . . . .

** Bump **

Hopefully everybody on here is aware of this by now ... but please pass the word around to all City-supporting family and friends who might not come on here or the OS very often and encourage them to get down to College Green in colours and good voice for 5pm onwards today!

I'll be there

Not that im attempting to be devious or anything, heaven forbid, but can I suggest that anyone who has access to any of our lovely rivals shirts 'take one for the team' and don their colours for one night.

Surely nothing will charm the council folk more than a heart warming show of local solidarity . . . . .

Thats a brillaint idea! fair play to anyone who would do that for the club... I wont!

Send me some dammit! Its my 30th next week!

I should probably get changed now, and run through me speech again!

Please ignore the person who said to have long pauses...... you only have 3 minutes!!!

I think theres a good chance that ill be there considering I work directly the below the central council chamber where the decision will be made!! :winner_third_h4h:

I've done my bit today.... come to work wearing my City shirt and put up a couple of printable yes posters around the council house!! Hopefully should mean ill get a good chance of a decent seat in the chamber too!!

This is a HUGE moment guys, if you can make it down to show your support then please do!! If the local councellors arrive at the council house surrounded by City fans, it will send out the message that we really want this!!! Fingers crossed!

Archived