IGNORED

Millenium Stadiumand More Crap

darling

If we get to Cardiff, disgrace if we don't considering (bold statement) we are the best footballing side in this appalling division, then I bet you all the cheerleaders on this planet, that our club will completely balls up the ticketing arrangements. We'd have about a week to sell 40,000 tickets! We can't even sell 10,000 convincingly in a week. People who come from afar will have to camp the whole night at Ashton Gate, the queues will be unbeleivable, lets hope the club allow to book via phone, but that will cost a fortune as there will be hundreds on the phone queues.

Also, its been siad before, and now I'm completely changing the subject, but those small minded idiots who ran on the pitch at the end made me so angry. The idiots had been told repeatedly not to do it! Some of the people in this country are so god damn thick! I'm sorry, but most of the time I consider whether on not I should live in a jungle, because the company would be far more enjoyable, but don't worry, despite calling myself darling (to conceal my true identity that will shock you all) I am not Michael Jackson!

I heard - I think Richard Gould say on Radio Bristol yesterday - that the club will be outsourcing most of the ticket sales - should (when) we get to Cardiff. The club will be dealing with Season Ticket holders etc themselves. So hopefully it won't be too bad.

Anyway I don't believe the club has 'completely balls up the ticketing arrangements' so far - infact I think they have learned or are learning from their previous mistakes.. Not completely smooth - but not bad.

You should read Swindon and Hartlepools fans moaning about their own sides ticketing arrangements !

I think this year it is very good. I walked over yesterday lunch-time expecting the worse. Joined a queue containing exactly 1 person in front of me :P

(p.s. I know 1 person cannot be considered a queue!)

just had i little read and its ###### me off we have just got in to the play-offs and you are going on about ###### ( that our club will completely balls up the ticketing arrangements) and (We'd have about a week to sell 40,000 tickets! We can't even sell 10,000 convincingly in a week.) just shut up and enjoy the play-offs :dunno:

Archived