IGNORED

My Bored Of This

leedsred

We're going places - we've had several of the best seasons in my living memory since starting to watch City in 1986 - we're playing in one of the best divisions in the world - we've got a group of the most talented players i can remember at the club - we're fifth in the championship - we draw too many silly games at home.....and have had a disappointing lack of youngsters come through the ranks... but for godsake!

Can we have an amnesty on the moaning/making up stupid untrue rumours????? It truely is getting very boring.

I'd really like to discuss how well we are doing - how fabulous it is to see Cole Skuse's continuing improvement - how wonderful it is to see a return to the passing style we enjoyed without Dele - and celebrate our club.

Is anyone else REALLY bored of this continuing negativity or is it just me?

I agree 100%, its beyond me what some people actually expect isnt it. I mean, were 5th, with some HUGE clubs above us (and below us), who can attract big name players, pay bigger salaries etc etc.

After years in the football wilderness of League 1 im just happy to be here. Sick of trips to Priestfield, Griffin Park etc etc

Il admit some of the fotball hasnt been breathtaking, but surely football is a game based purely on results! Im sure you didnt hear 80's Wimbledon fans moaning about their style of play as they hoofed their way all the way to the top flight, lifted the FA Cup etc. etc.

Saying that the poor s0ds ended up in Milton Keynes, or is it Bletchley?

Archived