IGNORED

Made Me Laugh!

!james

Bolton manager Gary Megson is plotting a £5m double raid on Bristol City for striker Nicky Maynard and midfielder Marvin Elliot. (Daily Star)

worst 'newspaper'on the planet, but still made me chuckle this morning. Marv would get a sore neck watching all the long balls fly over him!

worst 'newspaper'on the planet, but still made me chuckle this morning. Marv would get a sore neck watching all the long balls fly over him!

Clearly we'd not sell Maynard for less than £5million but I would cash in on Marv if a bid of £2.5million came in. He's not been the same player over the last year. Use the money to buy a top left winger.

Marvin's agent really earns his money constantly feeding his name to journalists doesn't he!!! But I'm hoping the Premier League teams think Nicky needs another season with us before a big bid.

According to Tribal Football Bolton are after Nicky Maynard and Marvin Elliott for £5M, seeing as this website is so unreliable i wont lose any sleep over it.

If Marvin is valued at £3M (which is what we turned down from Wolves) we are hardly going to sell Hotshot Maynard at a loss are we !!! Come on tribal football you can make up better rumours than this one.

http://www.tribalfootball.com/bolton-bid-b...ity-pair-420401

According to Tribal Football Bolton are after Nicky Maynard and Marvin Elliott for £5M, seeing as this website is so unreliable i wont lose any sleep over it.

If Marvin is valued at £3M (which is what we turned down from Wolves) we are hardly going to sell Hotshot Maynard at a loss are we !!! Come on tribal football you can make up better rumours than this one.

http://www.tribalfootball.com/bolton-bid-b...ity-pair-420401

it was in the people aswell according to ceefax it's a load of bs we would want 5m+ just for maynard

Cant see us selling Maynard for 5mil alone, without him we have zip chance of getting in the PRem, which in itself is worth tens of millions to us, but for BOTH Elliot and Maynard? Dream on why don't you..I know Bolton is a Prem team, but I would rather try to get to the PRem with City than move that far up north if i was any City player, Bolton aint a very nice place to live, infact its pretty darn awful.

Can't wait for the Fontaine to Liverpool rumour to start again.

You would hope for more but realisticly Maynard is only worth 2.5 million 3 at most and Elliot is worth probably 1.5 million, so 5 million for them both is good business but it won't happen in a million years.

Realism has nothing to do with transfer fees in the Prem. Redknapp commented recently how prices were going up in a recession. By way of example Brum paid £5m for Roger Johnson. Would we take half that for Nicky?

Archived