IGNORED

Help For Heroes - City V Rovers

CiderSomerset

Kick off is at a rather inconvienient time for Sunday morning players :(

I am available to play if needed, i play at norton lane on a saturday(off this week) so know the venue.....me and a mate would like to play if you can fit us in.

My name is Paul Holbrook and i play RB or ST

My Friend is Jimmy Churchill and he plays ST or CM

We will be there anyway, and will be donating what we can, but if you do want us to bring out kit then please let me know.

My number is 07846959650

I am available to play if needed, i play at norton lane on a saturday(off this week) so know the venue.....me and a mate would like to play if you can fit us in.

My name is Paul Holbrook and i play RB or ST

My Friend is Jimmy Churchill and he plays ST or CM

We will be there anyway, and will be donating what we can, but if you do want us to bring out kit then please let me know.

My number is 07846959650

Good stuff, I will check with Badger and let you know asap

also Brendan at Barbarians said you might be in need of a qualified Referee, if thats still the case let me know and i can sort one for you.

Not sure whats happening with this, but leave it with me mate

Just to let you know i've managed to get a fair few pledges from work, is it ok if money is collected and donated after the event? just a few people are hesitant to pay up front (although some have insisted to pay upfront on the flip side)

Cant see it being a problem, I think we are all in the same boat...

Hi All,

Its Brendan from Bristol Barbarians RFC here, just to let you know the pitch has not been played on in 2 weeks and is in mint condition with excellent drainage so no chance of waterlogging no matter how much rain! See you all Sunday, bar open from 11am. Faciilities to make teas/coffees available if someone wants to take charge and feel free to use the kitchen if required.

Wilts

Just a little concerned about the impending gales and torrential rain this weekend are we going to get called off if the pith is waterlogged ? and if so when will we know chap ?

Brendan has answered that one mate...

Hi All,

Its Brendan from Bristol Barbarians RFC here, just to let you know the pitch has not been played on in 2 weeks and is in mint condition with excellent drainage so no chance of waterlogging no matter how much rain! See you all Sunday, bar open from 11am. Faciilities to make teas/coffees available if someone wants to take charge and feel free to use the kitchen if required.

Hi Brendan, thanks for that, here's to a good day!! Did Tim contact you about a ref???

Yep, all sorted. I will speak to Badger later and try to post it on here. :winner_third_h4h:

i was worried about getting close to you lot as it was but now ive seen that rather camp pose im proper scared !!! :laugh:

Looking forward to the game and would just like to put on record what a top job the people involved in arranging this game have done, looks like a good wedge of cash will be raise for a great cause ... well done all!

Ive warmed up with a shed load of natch to celebrate us winning a game at last ... just like a real footballer should ! see u all tomorrow folks .. well done again

Guys, Tim has picked the kit up!!!

He will kill me for this, but here is Badger modelling our kit:

iduees.jpg

Dont know if its his hips that are wonky or the mirror... :whistle:

I cant believe you posted that!!!!!

You are no longer Captain :disapointed2se:

Its a beautiful day today for a football game against our closest rivals. Fantastic Prizes to give away also.

COME ON YOU REDS

Archived