IGNORED

Ticket Confusion

PhatWill

I am a non-season ticket holder and not a member. I don't live near enough to Ashton Gate to get a ticket before the home match with Hartlepool.

How the hell do I get a ticket?

I may well be out tonight so unable to purchase a ticket online as well...so can I ring up tomorrow and get a ticket?

Cus its pretty damn unclear to me. :dunno:

I am a non-season ticket holder and not a member. I don't live near enough to Ashton Gate to get a ticket before the home match with Hartlepool.

I may well be out tonight so unable to purchase a ticket online as well...so can I ring up tomorrow and get a ticket?

What exactly do you want? Do you think that BCFC should appoint someone to purchase the tickets on your behalf? Maybe SteveL should be made to deliver them personally to your door. Because you're going out tonight.

BTW, it's not pretty damn unclear. You've summed up the situation precisely.

^_^

What exactly do you want? Do you think that BCFC should appoint someone to purchase the tickets on your behalf? Maybe SteveL should be made to deliver them personally to your door. Because you're going out tonight.

BTW, it's not pretty damn unclear. You've summed up the situation precisely.

:dunno:

Thanks for the attitude.

The fact is, as with last season's play-off ties (which I again missed out on tickets for) the club have made it as hard as possible for exiles to get tickets.

Exactly the same policy was in use for the play-offs against Brentford as well when we only mustered 15,000 for the home tie.

On the offical site it says that on general sale, tickets will only be available to personal callers on Wednesday and Thursday. It would have helped if they had defined what they meant by personal callers.

Thanks for the attitude.

Well, I apologise, but I think you'll find that you started with the attitude.

The fact is, as with last season's play-off ties (which I again missed out on tickets for) the club have made it as hard as possible for exiles to get tickets.

I'm in the same position as you and I have a lot of sympathy with you. However, it is simply wrong to state that the club have made it "as hard as possible". Patently you have access to the Internet. This is an option for you.

On the offical site it says that on general sale, tickets will only be available to personal callers on Wednesday and Thursday. It would have helped if they had defined what they meant by personal callers.

I quite agree. The term "personal callers" is ambiguous. It suggests phone callers to me which is not what they mean. I'll raise a point on the SL forum to get them to change the terminology. Perhaps "personal attendees" ??

I hope you get your tickets.

I quite agree. The term "personal callers" is ambiguous. It suggests phone callers to me which is not what they mean. I'll raise a point on the SL forum to get them to change the terminology. Perhaps "personal attendees" ??

I hope you get your tickets.

So you can't purchase on the phone AT ALL??!!

My only option is the internet?

The term "personal callers" is ambiguous. It suggests phone callers to me which is not what they mean.

To be fair, the club have used 'personal callers' to mean fans who personally call in at Ashton Gate for the past three years (at least while I've been at the club) and this is the first time that anyone has queried what 'personal callers' means.

Especially when in the same sentance on bcfc.co.uk it is written: To personal callers or callers to the ticket hotline.

I also hope you get your tickets, and I'm sure you will should you log-on to the Online Ticket Shop from 6pm tonight, or at any point tomorrow when you can access your computer.

Cheers,

Adam

So you can't purchase on the phone AT ALL??!!

My only option is the internet?

Phatwill,

I wish you'd stop this. Now you've got me all confused :dunno:

My reading of the ticket information is that there are no phone lines open (for anybody) from the end-of-today.

It's only personal callers (tomorrow) and Internet from 6pm today.

What they are doing with all those phone lines then...??? ^_^

• Admin
Phatwill,

I wish you'd stop this. Now you've got me all confused :dunno:

My reading of the ticket information is that there are no phone lines open (for anybody) from the end-of-today.

It's only personal callers (tomorrow) and Internet from 6pm today.

What they are doing with all those phone lines then...??? ^_^

Easy, selling season tickets :dunno:

I also hope you get your tickets, and I'm sure you will should you log-on to the Online Ticket Shop from 6pm tonight, or at any point tomorrow when you can access your computer.

Cheers,

Adam

To be fair, the club have used 'personal callers' to mean fans who personally call in at Ashton Gate for the past three years (at least while I've been at the club) and this is the first time that anyone has queried what 'personal callers' means.

So, you're saying that I'm unique? :dunno:

Especially when in the same sentance on bcfc.co.uk it is written: To personal callers or callers to the ticket hotline.

I think that reinforces what I'm saying but given that I'm the only person in the history of the world to be confused by this I guess I'll have to live with it. Especially since I have my tickets. Whoohooo.

It's perfectly simple. If you're not getting your hair cut, you don't have to move your brother's clothes down to the lower peg. You simply collect his note before lunch, after you've done your scripture prep, when you've written your letter home, before rest, move your own clothes onto the lower peg, greet the visitors, and report to Mr. Viney that you've had your chit signed.

Thanks to Monty Python for the explanation.

Archived