IGNORED

How To Become A World Cup Host

Godzilla

Following last night's news about the new stadium, thetalkofsport.com has put together a special two part blog with Pete Smith from Bristol City Football Club to talk about the logistics of launching a World Cup bid.

He talks about everything from communications and project management, to new stadiums and the importance of public support. It's an interesting read and provides a real insight to the amount of work that goes on behind the scenes to pull a World Cup bid together. You can also view a relatively new full-size image of how the stadium looks at night - many of you probably won't have seen this one before.

Many of you will hopefully be familiar with the website already because we run a blog with City right-back Christian Ribeiro - and there will hopefully be a new blog from Christian within the next week or so, so look out for that too!

To view the feature on Bristol's World Cup bid...

>>> Visit thetalkofsport.com or click here!

It is a great pic. I like the fact that the stadium is full yet there are people wlaking around outside (presumably leaving early)

there must be loads of parking as the ground is full yet there's still spaces, I don't know what the council are worried about.

I'd like to see something along the lines of "The South West Regional Stadium" or something like that, not just "Bristol City football club" which you can see in the picture, this would Convey size to anyone who is driving past on the A370.

Archived