IGNORED

Mw2

Barrs Court Red

Good list.

Asda are selling mw2 for £32

Sainsburys for £26

24 hours only

i will probably get it from john lewis my mum works in waitrose and gets a staff discount and i think she said she was given some free vouchers aswell

It'd be like getting a season ticket for Christmas.

Don't know how you can wait that long for the best game ever.

it's not that long to wait only a month i do like cod but im not one of these people who play it flat out everyday i heard the french already have it over there i bet it's fun online a bunch of muppetts running round with a white flag surrendering every 2 minutes

The only reason i am going to purchase it later is that Sainsbury's are doing it for £26, if they are out of stock i wont be bothering. The games are fun, but a total ripoff, pretty sure the original MW still sells for over £30...or it did up until this one was released. Decent game but blimey the hype is just mental and the online experience will be tainted with trash talking yanks as per usual.

Yeh Sainsbury's in Bristol all sold out within mins of them opening, although when i called they did say they would have some more today.

As it turns out a friend was looking to buy Borderlands so i told him about the Tesco offer of MW2 being £25 when you buy another top title, popped over and got them both so only paid £25 in the end.

Its not a bad game, sometimes the graphics look fantastic other times a little cheap. but the multiplayer so far seems to be pretty much the same as the previous MW, its fast and fluid with some tight maps. Still seems to feel like your floating over everything though and not really connected with the world around you.

On a side note, what do people think of the "offensive level" that now comes with a warning before you start the game? Only thing that bothered me about it was the fact it offered nothing to the game, just seemed a bit pointless, mind you it does sum up my frustration of Cabot Circus on a Saturday morning!

This game puts the COD series head and shoulders above any fps going. It's smooth, plays very well and the story has so many twists its like a top Hollywood blockbuster.

Fallout 3 was the obvious game og the year last year, COD is clearly this years, but I may well change my mind wihen dragon age comes out.

As for the level causing all the fuss, I just found it slightly boring. Great ending to it though!

This game puts the COD series head and shoulders above any fps going. It's smooth, plays very well and the story has so many twists its like a top Hollywood blockbuster.

Fallout 3 was the obvious game og the year last year, COD is clearly this years, but I may well change my mind wihen dragon age comes out.

As for the level causing all the fuss, I just found it slightly boring. Great ending to it though!

moomin have you seen all the videos for dragon age in the playstation store i cannot wait till i play this game it looks absolutely stunning

Yeh Sainsbury's in Bristol all sold out within mins of them opening, although when i called they did say they would have some more today.

As it turns out a friend was looking to buy Borderlands so i told him about the Tesco offer of MW2 being £25 when you buy another top title, popped over and got them both so only paid £25 in the end.

Its not a bad game, sometimes the graphics look fantastic other times a little cheap. but the multiplayer so far seems to be pretty much the same as the previous MW, its fast and fluid with some tight maps. Still seems to feel like your floating over everything though and not really connected with the world around you.

On a side note, what do people think of the "offensive level" that now comes with a warning before you start the game? Only thing that bothered me about it was the fact it offered nothing to the game, just seemed a bit pointless, mind you it does sum up my frustration of Cabot Circus on a Saturday morning!

I actually felt slightly guilty when I was doing that level. It probably isn't that bad but you just know some nutty American will end do a real life version.

Seriousy, I expected alot more posts about this game!

Absolutely love it! Bought it mainly for the multiplayer, but the campaign is mental. I have to keep pausing to wipe the sweat off my palms and regain my compusure.

Some great new maps on multiplayer, and some nice touches with the new kill streak rewards and perks. This and FIFA10 are going keep me busy for a long time.

Spec Ops mode, either local multiplayer or over the net with a headset is excellent. When playing the sniper levels i even found myself whispering into the mic i was so immersed in the game! Some of the later missions on 2 stars or more are very difficult alone and ive heard the last set are nigh on impossible without another player.

Seriousy, I expected alot more posts about this game!

I think we are all tight buggers waiting to hear about the downside to the game before we commit to buying it. We want you to thoroughly test it out first, and if your still raving about it one month later it will be deserving of a purchase. :read:

yeah, i come back gto the UK for a few months in a week and will be buying this game. Although im not sure my PC is up to the job....I have a 6600GT nvidia with 2gb of ram, on XP home. will i suffer lag?

You will suffer in the pocket mate, get some serious kit ordered now. My mum has a better spec'd pc than you. And she is a typist!

You will suffer in the pocket mate, get some serious kit ordered now. My mum has a better spec'd pc than you. And she is a typist!

bollox then!! :disapointed2se: Im in Asia atm, might try and hook myself up before i leave as this is where is this shit is made supposedly..., **** it though, my PC was uber a few years ago, now its shit. :angry:

bollox then!! :disapointed2se: Im in Asia atm, might try and hook myself up before i leave as this is where is this shit is made supposedly..., **** it though, my PC was uber a few years ago, now its shit. :angry:

Edit: Sorry, meant to read my gran has a better spec'd pc than you, and she's been dead for ages.

Edit: Sorry, meant to read my gran has a better spec'd pc than you, and she's been dead for ages.

hahah, did she have a 386 DX?

Ive actually just bought the game and my graffy card is the min spec :dance: I only paid a fiver for it too, will see if it works when i get back to blighty :icecream:

Cant find any decent AGP graffy cards, i need a new MotherBoard and PCI-e slots, bloody hell !!:disapointed2se:

my PC was uber a few years ago, now its shit. :angry:

Welcome to the world of home computing! 3.5 years ago i needed a new PC to keep up with the latest game demands, so i thought do i spend £400-£500 on bits an build a new one or just get an Xbox or PS3? So i went for the PS3 option and havent looked back. There are some pros and cons to PC versus Console gaming but the gap has narrowed this gen more than ever. If i had of spent that kind of money on PC bits back then i would probably be looking to spend half that again in the new year to spec it up a bit, new graphics card and some ram would set you back £200 easily.

My PC is just used for downloading, surfing the web, music and as a media center these days and ive probably only spent about £100 on it in the last 3 years.

If your on a budget and want to play the latest games, get yourself an Xbox, if you can afford a little more, get yourself a PS3, at least you know every game released for them in the next few years will be compatible.

Archived