IGNORED

Do We Boo Chris Gunter,tomorrow.

foghornred

:city: After last season when the game was turned by Chris Gunter's cheating.

Do we say live and let live or give him stick throughout as we don't like cheats.

I'm not sure how Mc Allister will react as he was the victim and got sent off.

Think that is one of the rare ocassions McAllister was the victim. Normally he is the one dishing it out. I particularly liked the time he managed to kick and elbow Fuller and the ref didnt see either. I wouldnt boo gunter personally.

Don't think anyone will care, it was meaningless game and not many will remember anyway. McCallister was an idiot too- he got caught out and it cost us.

I'm sorry Mccallister was not caught out in any way, he was a victim of a shite homer ref and a cheating Totenham (i think) premadonna.

As someone said that was the start of our bad run, who knows where we would have been if we would have won.

In all my time watching city this is the first time i'm not going to Forest and i'm not happy.

I hope Gunter gives away a pen and gets sent off for back chat.

I'm sorry Mccallister was not caught out in any way, he was a victim of a shite homer ref and a cheating Totenham (i think) premadonna.

As someone said that was the start of our bad run, who knows where we would have been if we would have won.

In all my time watching city this is the first time i'm not going to Forest and i'm not happy.

I hope Gunter gives away a pen and gets sent off for back chat.

He was caught on the ball and it cost us. Yes, Gunter should have played the ball out for a throw but City have been just as unsporting in recent times so its all swings and roundabouts. It happens and McCallister still had time to get rid but didn't.

It wasn't the start of our bad run. That started with the last minute goal against Cardiff. After that we only won one more game, home Coventry.

We never win at Forest, just one of those things. I don't hold out much hope tomorrow even though I'm going again.

Archived