IGNORED

Forest Ticket Info

Gloworm

Just made a last minute decision to go to Forest tomorrow. Looked at the ticket information on the website and it doesn't make a lot of sense to me. It says that on Thursday morning there were 50 tickets left, and that they stopped selling at AG at 4pm yesterday. It then says 'after which time fans without tickets will be able to pay at the City Ground'.

I don't completely understand this. Does this mean we've been allowcated extra seats? Or is it just the <50 tickets that were left that have gone on sale on the day?

Any advice is really appreciated!

Cheers,

Gloworm.

P.S Pardon my ignorance. I almost always buy tickets as soon as they go on sale, so I don't usually have to bother with 'pay on the day' stuff.

What I would think that means is that they had to stop selling so that either someone from the club was travelling up today or when the coaches leave tomorrow they can take the last few tickets they had here up with them, to return to the ticket office at florist so their ticket office can then sell the remaining tickets (and any other new ones not sent down here) to any who turn up to pay on the day.

Thanks for your help, but I've just discovered that the train tickets are going to cost me a fortune (well, about £30, but, to me, that's a fortune) and I don't really know if I'm going to be able to get a ticket or not. I've decided I'll be better off giving it a miss tomorrow and saving some money for West Brom in a couple of weeks.

Thanks for your help anyway!

Archived