IGNORED

Steve Lansdown-tribute

candygram for mongo

After the good news regarding the new stadium, does anyone agree that it would be a good idea to give SL a damn good round of applause when he takes his seat at the next home game.

People sometimes take a swipe at the manager and the players, but no sane person would ever have a dig at SL, what he has done for this club is amazing.

What do you think?

After the good news regarding the new stadium, does anyone agree that it would be a good idea to give SL a damn good round of applause when he takes his seat at the next home game.

People sometimes take a swipe at the manager and the players, but no sane person would ever have a dig at SL, what he has done for this club is amazing.

What do you think?

Definitely but you cant really do it at a good time. Pre-match and everyones getting to the seats and they have to come out ect. Half time and everyones getting food, going to the loo and cant really after the game. How about a chant. At the start of the game a few rounds of 'ONE STEVE LANSDOWN'?

He should definitely get something at the new ground though as well. Like a stand or something around the ground.

He is a top bloke and if this stadium gets built hes a city legend.

He should definitely get something at the new ground though as well. Like a stand or something around the ground.

He is a top bloke and if this stadium gets built hes a city legend.

I'm curious. As he'll effectively own the new stadium lock, stock and barrel, what more would you like him to have at the new stadium?

I was reading in the paper over the weekend that should England host the world cup Arsenal will have to change the name of their stadium because fifa won't use stadium which are named after a company or business. So should we be fortunate to get the World cup I think the Lansdown Ashton Vale Stadium would be a nice tribute to everything he would have done to get us to that stage.

I was reading in the paper over the weekend that should England host the world cup Arsenal will have to change the name of their stadium because fifa won't use stadium which are named after a company or business. So should we be fortunate to get the World cup I think the Lansdown Ashton Vale Stadium would be a nice tribute to everything he would have done to get us to that stage.

That would go down well, a visit to the LAVS! Sagheads would have a field day.

So everyone would just call it Ashburton Grove like any self respecting football fan should.

Archived