IGNORED

Blackpool

Chivs

Well Nogbad I guess those who work in professional football and have employed him and continue to do so didn't have the insight you possess.

Incidentally, I meant all managers who go to clearly bigger clubs - declarations of intent/loyalty mean ****all in football when a better offer is on the table.

You seem a little bitter considering most posts were quite positive about Blackpool. The first reply even hoped you finished in the play-offs!

Not bitter at all, just messing about, in reply to all the patronisation above! I like your club, think your manager is excellent, and you have some good players. But we have good players too, players you don't know well enough, like Baptiste for instance, who is a fantastic defender, Neil Eardley, David Vaughan, Hameur Bouazza and others, not to mention Adam and Evatt. The fact that we have found them on the cheap makes it all the more enjoyable. I think you got Elliott for nothing, so you know it can be done. If we strengthen up front we will get even better. I have no idea how the rest of the season will go, but it's not inevitable that we will fall away.

All the best for the rest, but we won't be making it easy for you at Bloomfield Road later in the season.

Holloway only really messed up at Leciester I think. At Rovers he was a bit unlucky right at the end bottling it (bit like we have many a time I guess)- at QPR he did well generally, Plymouth he did very well and got poached. Now at Blackpool he is doing well again. I think he did badly at Leicester due to the expectation. He seems better suited to jobs at so called 'smaller clubs' with lower expectations.

All the best for the rest, but we won't be making it easy for you at Bloomfield Road later in the season.

Sunday 2nd May (that date has significance round here), the final game of the season!

I hope things are sorted one way or another for both clubs before then, as I remember us coming unstuck spectatularly up there once before. :crying:

Well Nogbad I guess those who work in professional football and have employed him and continue to do so didn't have the insight you possess.

You might be right bully - insight's a funny thing - but it's probably simply that I can calmly peruse his record in the cold light of day rather than being in the pressurised position of a football club chairman needing to make a decision who often seem to act in desperation and blind hope when employing a manager. Put it this way, if I did work in professional football in a position to employ a manager, Hollowhead's CV would not impress me, and I'd give him an extremely wide berth.

Incidentally, I meant all managers who go to clearly bigger clubs - declarations of intent/loyalty mean ****all in football when a better offer is on the table.

Completely agreed, but some don't go out of their way to ingratiate themselves with the fans to the extent Hollowhead did at Plymouth, in which case the inevitable departure can leave a far sourer taste.

:chant6ez: Holloway OUT :chant6ez:

That's what Hollowhead will remember you gasheads screaming as one when you sent him scurrying from the club with your vile vitriolic abuse ringing in his ears.

You can be sure any affection you gashead turncoats pretend to maintain for Hollowhead is very unlikely to be reciptocated by Skeletor himself for the Rovers fans who, by your barbaric persecution, forced his ignominious exit from the club he once loved. :yes::city:

Archived