IGNORED

Balloons For The Final.

This is just to get a general idea of who would be interested.

Basically I am looking to the final, i have full confidence we would get there so i am planning ahead. I am looking to get up to 30,000 baloons for the final. Someone I know has told me he can get them at £14 for 1000, that would mean i need to raise say £450 to include postage by the final.

It sounds a little far fetched but it only takes 45 people to say they will donate me a mere £10 and then we could make the final look superb.

However obviously icannot afford to pay out my own pocket, so i would need the money up front. I am prepared to meet anyone, anytime aorund the stadiumat hartlepool or the gate on saturday and Wednesday. I can then meet everyone somewhere around the Millenium Stadium to give them their baloons.

If some of you don't want to buy 1000 I am happy to count out 500 and only charge a fiver.

If it comes to the last game and we don't make the Final then I will meet everyone outside the ground somewhere to hand them their money back.

Whether you want to trust me or not is up to you! Many people on here will tell you that you can trust me. If we can get this to work 30,000 baloons at the final will look superb and it will be well worth your money.

So whos in?

I will start with the first £10

48 to go............................

Guest wolverhampton cider ed

I take forty between 3 find it hard to get them all blown up before game last time people around me wouldnt blow them up mate

Guest bcfcsols

Balloons are a good idea. I wud suggest each party gettin theirs seperately though to this[perse them around the ground and heklp with the inflation. Also ticker tape looks very spectacular as the plauyers run out.

Guest Redarmy Ant

The best thing to do, if you had 1000 is to walk up and down the steps where youre sat, and at each row give the person on the end a handful and say, in a stern but fair voice, "take one and pass them on", and walk off to the next.

The general person will blow one baloon up.

Count me in. Sounds like a great idea if we get there. We shouldnt take it for granted though that we will get there as look what happened agaisnt Cambridge a few years back. But we should get there and 30,000 balloons would look great.

Guest Mr_Irrelevant

Take 30'000 balloons to to the final eh. After all, it's only Hartlepool and we (Hartlepool) are lucky to be making up the numbers. You keep up the over confidence lads, I only hope your team do the same.

Guest Mr_Irrelevant

Just a thought - an irrelevant one I know as there is no chance of Pools getting to Cardiff. But, should you not make it, ridiculous as it sounds, can you get them in blue and white?

HA!

Just for the record I am not being over confident, I have confidence and I beleive we will do it but in no way am i getting cocky or taking it for granted.

Just a thing this size needs planning, i couldn't just say after the home leg (if we do it!) Whos up for it because then there is no way i could collect any money from anyone and they have tobe shipped in from overseas so i would want to get the money to the person the day after so they could get the order in to be shipped in.

As there is so many people on here knocking it or drifting from the point can i ask everyone who is interested to PM me saying how much they want to spend that way i can make up a list of people and how many to order.

Cheers.

Archived