IGNORED

Blackthorn Ultras

Barrs Court Red

How long till "Trollope says....".???

Suprised the superfans north of the river need something like this, I thought the minimal was a wall of noise made up of 100% non fickle gasheads, loyal to the end.

Priceless comment about Swindle being a big game.

"The dwindling atmosphere at the Mem has widely been talked about on here before and I know i'm not alone when I say that we need to do something, form a group of good and proper singers to congregate in a certain section of the Blackthorn, just to the left of the goal perhaps, and sing the songs how they should be sung: Loudly, Lengthy and with alot of passion. I'm a 'youngster' and stand just beneath the current singing section at the top of the Blackthorn and whilst I appreciate that it is this section that creates the 'atmosphere' and I do join in with most if not every song that is started, I recognise that the songs how they're currently sung nearly always die out soon after being started (too short, only sung once over), are sung way too quickly (so much so that you struggle to keep up and I know for a fact this puts most people off joining in with this songs), aren't sung with alot of passion (again, sung too quickly, not creating a fearsome and inspiring noise for the players) and the variety is very poor ('Irene' and 'We love you Rovers' is about as varied as it gets).

SO,

Rather than moaning on here about it, something that won't make the slightest bit of difference, lets actually do this and change the atmosphere at the Mem not only for the near future, but for a long time to come. Lets turn the Mem into the 'fortress' that Trollope and the players deserve and create a deafening noise that I know, judging from our away noise and how good the atmosphere at the Mem can be on those rare occasions, us Gasheads are capable of. And not just for the big occasions like Leeds and Swindon either, but for EVERY home game, be it Wycombe or Southampton, Stockport or Charlton.

This is the type of singing that the Ultra's will perform and hope to spread to the rest of the Blackthorn, showing the current 'singing section' how it should be done. (I want to make it clear that this is not an 'us v them' thing, not a 'current singing section v Ultras' thing, we purely just need a group of Rovers fans who really want to sing the songs how they should be sung and more 'educate' the current singers and hopefully get them to join us so the Ultras will grow and grow in numbers as people like what we're doing and promoting and eventually contain mostly everyone in the Blackthorn, including the current singers who will hopefully see how much better the Ultras way of singing is/will be.):"

http://www.brfcforum.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=87399

Suprised the superfans north of the river need something like this, I thought the minimal was a wall of noise made up of 100% non fickle gasheads, loyal to the end.

http://www.brfcforum.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=87399

dont be silly... :noexpression:

Here's a few that should catch on at The Rugby Ground:

:chant6ez: City are better than us :chant6ez:

:chant6ez: Where are all the fans? :chant6ez:

:chant6ez: Why are we so crap? :chant6ez:

:chant6ez: We are going down :chant6ez:

:chant6ez: Hoof it in the air :chant6ez:

:chant6ez: Everyone's asleep :chant6ez:

Or when the boos have died down for a few seconds he could do his own solo version of the old Sasha Distel song, "Pasties keep landing on my head." :rain::tomato:

If City were in the same league as Swindon, I'm sure we'd class this local derby as one of the 'big' home games too.

Archived