IGNORED

Cant Believe The Help For Heros Game Has Made The Rovers Website

BounceAroundJosh

Evening chaps just another quick thanks to you all for sunday , hopefully we can repeat it again...

Oh and Rovers have kindly invited us to go on the pitch at half time of our game v Exeter in a few weeks to say thanks for efforts and parade the trophy!! (prob the only thing we'll have to show off for a while!!)

I am process of contacting your lot to suggest your club thank you lot as well twas a great effort to raise such a large amount !!

Well done again to all

Tom

UTG

That report holds up well in Firefox :pinch:

I'm constantly amazed any of the premiumtv pages render at all given the haphazard mess of html they use coupled with adtech's insidious attempts to work around script blockers. It's a real lesson in how not to publish on the interweb.

Evening chaps just another quick thanks to you all for sunday , hopefully we can repeat it again...

Oh and Rovers have kindly invited us to go on the pitch at half time of our game v Exeter in a few weeks to say thanks for efforts and parade the trophy!! (prob the only thing we'll have to show off for a while!!)

I am process of contacting your lot to suggest your club thank you lot as well twas a great effort to raise such a large amount !!

Well done again to all

Tom

UTG

Well done Tom! Shame it took an email from you before it was recognised by our club though....

I wonder if our team will get to go on the pitch??? Maybe tie it in with the 2 Royal Tank Regiment parade???? :whistle:

Archived