IGNORED

Good News!

WARWICK RED

evening all!! i am delighted to be able to give some good news!!

we have a new supporter!! in the shape of my new daughter (katy amy) who arrived into the world at 9.33 this morning at warwick hospital!!

she was very happy having her picture took in her bristol city baby grow mum and baby doing well!!!

fingers crossed the lads can give her 3 points tomorrow!!

we have a new supporter!! in the shape of my new daughter (katy amy) who arrived into the world at 9.33 this morning at warwick hospital!!

she was very happy having her picture took in her bristol city baby grow mum and baby doing well!!!

Congrat's! :englandsmile4wf:

Congratulations, and great timing by Katy. Just in time for her first away fixture and Westbrom is quite convenient for Warwick.

See you there!

Congratulations

I will assume the full name is Katy Amy Gerkin Carey Fontaine Orr Mcalister Scuse Hartley Snow Elliot MAYNARD Clarkson Warwick Red

Congrats fella - and how thoughtful, she arrives in plenty of time to let you get to the West Brom game! ;-)

Well done young man ***warning*** memories, heartache, sleepless nights and an empty wallet ahead; :clapping:

Archived