IGNORED

Bradley Orr

beaverface

Yes, he's a chirpy chap and a good listen.

However ....what is it about footballers/sportspeople though that they always " have to look for the positives" out of every miserable situation.

It's in almost every interview and it really gets on my nerves.

It's OK to be miserable on a day like today, and, frankly there aren't really any positives.

Are they brainwashed by someone to keep on repeating this irritating non -sensical robotic rubbish? :dunno:

However ....what is it about footballers/sportspeople though that they always " have to look for the positives" out of every miserable situation.

It's OK to be miserable on a day like today, and, frankly there aren't really any positives.

Are they brainwashed by someone to keep on repeating this irritating non -sensical robotic rubbish? :dunno:

Yes there is.

Maybe thats why they suceed and play at a high level?

because they are determined and dont listen to doubters and get up every time they get knocked down

Thought Bradders did a stirling job. he's also right. there were positives today. The bloke cares about City, he praised the fans up there, and like Dolls said, just as well he wasnt there, cos he did pass some comments wot might have got him in the poo.

Best summariser on there for a good while, good on ya Bradders!

It was a great listen - I thought Brad was fair in his comments - you could hear him positively purring about some of WBA's movements on the pitch as well as his team mates. Best summariser since Scotty - Well Done Brad. He might just have found himself a job after football.

Well done to the fans too - the singing was brill - made you proud to be a supporter even if it was sat just in front of the computer!

DQ

Big up to Bradley Orr on radio Bristol commentating on the West Brom game. Can't believe how positive and entertaining he was.

Well done really enjoyed listening.

Did a great job was orignal witty and kept a dead game ticking,the fans were a credit 4-0 and you still don't sing was booming out ,at least the quality needed to win this league was on show.Newcastle,Boro,Forest forget it like last time Albion will romp away again so hopefully we can battle on with the rest ,to be fair it was a mauling but as stated on the radio i think they had 9 internationals playing Bradley was right with his praise of Albion i went last time when we got stuffed and it was how football should be played. If he is injured again put him on he care's which is a nice change to the normal banal tripe ala STEVE TOSSER CRAPPAGE ON WHAT PASSE'S FOR THE LEAGUE SHOW DRIVELS OUT .

Archived