IGNORED

Could This Ctach On?

cheese

Aww bless them, its a nice gesture, it makes sence to me. The fans will be furious. I saw the game live and was not amazed by Spurs playing so well, but the lack of interest shown by the Wigan players, they were not at the game!!!

If i did not know better I would say they were involved in a middle eastern match fixing scam such was their lack of desire to play football, seriously... Wigan were just awful, Forest Green would have done better. As For Titas Shamble, not being funny, but be being at the ripe ol age of 35 and having played at a semi pro level for Kings lynn, I swear I could have made a more impressive defensive display, even after 6 Leo beer. He was just awful, but they all were.

Who was gthe left back for Wigan, wassis name, just a joke player. Wigan need to get shot of the Ex Swansea man, he clearly cannot motivate players.

If the players felt genuinely strongly they would be handing back their wages for the week. Have they not let their employers down in equal measure?

Complete gimmick on the part of the players, though I'm sure many fans will be glad to have some cash back.

What's a "large following" for Wigan these days? Over a hundred?

Sdad but true, Wigan poor bastards are odds on to do a Leeds, poor forkers, even though Leeds has better support and more fans, Wigan is, and always has been an Egg chasing town and will always be, the fact they ever got a team in the Prem is a strange mystery, it bodes well for us though aye?, once we are there we can compete with the very best of them and beat them!!! , at least we have a City with more than 1345 people.

Archived