IGNORED

Left Wing Signing?

LeBlueRouge

I still think we should be looking at somebody like, ex Argyle winger, Peter Halmosi who i believe is still kicking his heels in Hull City's reserve team.

Good shout as Hull have said they need to get rid of players to balance the books. I read today that Capaldi is wanting out at Cardiff could be cover for midfield and defence.

I still think we should be looking at somebody like, ex Argyle winger, Peter Halmosi who i believe is still kicking his heels in Hull City's reserve team.

Good shout, 2.5 years left on contract at Hull and maybe available, Brown has hardly played him for some reason, he's played more international games than he has for Hull I think, paid over £2m for him too. Whilst age is not on his side I don't think there is much better than that around, it's getting a rare breed it seems.

Although not an out & out left winger (right footed) Stu Holden (24) has impressed me for the USA and Houston, but can play left or central. Heard a rumor Aberdeen are sniffing for January but that maybe because he was born there.

After posting a loss of £6.5m then adding Saborio and Sno to the wage bill in August surely we'll have to make a major sale (not just loan out our kids) to fund any more acquisitions this season?

the money is certainly there but it depends on lansdown if he is willing to splash the cash then we wont need to sell if we do need to get rid of players then trundle looks likely to sign for swansea which will free up some wages someone may come in for basso aswell which would easily cover the wages side of things and then you pay the transfer fee in installments so it's not so damaging in the short term

Archived