IGNORED

Scott Murray (again)

yeovilmac

Hi all, :winner_third_h4h:

Sorry to be a bore and post yet another thread about the legendary flying winger.

I posted one a couple of months back to let you know about Scott's 100th goal and today I'm looking forward to Scott making his 500th senior career appearance against Walsall on Tuesday evening if selected.

I interviewed the man himself this afternoon and, to no surprise at all, he was chatty, polite and funny.

I won't give too much away as the interview will be in Tuesday's programme but I'll post the interview in full on Wednesday (if the mods are happy to let me).

The highlights? The proudest moment of his career was playing in the Premier League for Villa, the most memorable game was the 5-4 win over Mansfield, he rates the goal against Oldham as his best goal though the Middlesbrough strike gave him the most coverage and he said one of the worst days ever was the playoff final defeat to Brighton (where incidentally two of our coaching team played that day) where he and the team felt they had let down the 45,000 fans that travelled.

He gave major credit to Tinns for his flying season of 2002/03 too.

Hi all, :winner_third_h4h:

Sorry to be a bore and post yet another thread about the legendary flying winger.

I posted one a couple of months back to let you know about Scott's 100th goal and today I'm looking forward to Scott making his 500th senior career appearance against Walsall on Tuesday evening if selected.

I interviewed the man himself this afternoon and, to no surprise at all, he was chatty, polite and funny.

I won't give too much away as the interview will be in Tuesday's programme but I'll post the interview in full on Wednesday (if the mods are happy to let me).

The highlights? The proudest moment of his career was playing in the Premier League for Villa, the most memorable game was the 5-4 win over Mansfield, he rates the goal against Oldham as his best goal though the Middlesbrough strike gave him the most coverage and he said one of the worst days ever was the playoff final defeat to Brighton (where incidentally two of our coaching team played that day) where he and the team felt they had let down the 45,000 fans that travelled.

He gave major credit to Tinns for his flying season of 2002/03 too.

Thats why the guy is a legend.

Archived