IGNORED

Shocking!

atyeomatt

SHOCKING!!!

As a builder with no work, I can't afford the luxury of a day at Ashton gate so often this season, but I tell you, if I could I would be a very unhappy payer. Is it 7 wins in 18? Not really good enough is it.

PS To concede 30 seconds after scoring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS Good job I got Katy in the fridge.

SHOCKING!!!

As a builder with no work, I can't afford the luxury of a day at Ashton gate so often this season, but I tell you, if I could I would be a very unhappy payer. Is it 7 wins in 18? Not really good enough is it.

PS To concede 30 seconds after scoring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS Good job I got Katy in the fridge.

all i have to say is boom you F###### ****

im on the westons cloudy trying to forget todays f###### shambles

all i have to say is boom you F###### ****

im on the westons cloudy trying to forget todays f###### shambles

He is pretty much useless, I agree. But why such a personal insult on a player who gives his all for us imo? Criticise his performance fair enough, but thats uncalled for.

He is pretty much useless, I agree. But why such a personal insult on a player who gives his all for us imo? Criticise his performance fair enough, but thats uncalled for.

to true, blame the engine driver not the poo on the wheels

because he gets paid thousands of pounds a week to play professional football and his performance today was awful lets take there second goal he has so much time he could of brought the ball under control passed it back to gherkin or launched it into row z but instead he took his eye off the ball and gave it straight to w#### we know the rest sory but you cannot defend like that in the championship and get away with it today he was shocking and made henderson look like a 20m striker

Although I will get pissed tonight & try to forget about the dreadful 45 secs in which I went from estatic to almost suicidal I know I wont stop being peed off about it .So it is another saturday evening spoiled just becuase we cant seem to hold on to a point ,not even for less than a minute ,so unproffesional.It will also be the first thing I think about in the morning .Hate to see City lose but like that hurts too much.

Archived