IGNORED

Hartlepool Tickets

B-Rizzle

did anyone have problems getting tickets for either the home or away games because i went up this afternoon and it was pretty empty i walked strate into a booth.

I was surprised because yesterday it said on the website that the ques were pretty long. :dunno:

Didnt I read somewhere that this has been planed for, for months :dunno::o:dunno:
I suppose you can't blame the club too much... just the firm that operates the online ordering facility

Pity really, because whenever I've used the online ticket system before it has been really fast and efficient for me ^_^

I suppose you can't blame the club too much... just the firm that operates the online ordering facility

Pity really, because whenever I've used the online ticket system before it has been really fast and efficient for me :dunno:

Yeah your right, watch it on sky then ^_^ no,no, no :dunno: we`ll get there in the end :Sleep12: :Sleep12: :Sleep12: :Sleep12: :Sleep12: :Sleep12: :Sleep12:

Guest bcfcsols

No luck from me either, what is going on??!!!

I might just risk buying in person tomorrow. Mind you I will be p****d off if I dont get the seats I want

PROGRESS REPORT:

I've been able to sign in, select Atyeo Block G... and then.... it halts

Luckily I have my 12 week old niece in my arms keeping me company/sane :P

You have gone far then cant get logged in yet, not talking tens of thousands of hits here are we :dunno: :@ :dunno: :@ ^_^ :ProgrammePC: :ProgrammePC: :ProgrammePC: :ProgrammePC: :ProgrammePC:

Archived